Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

I'm packing up the boy to drop him off at camp for a week. I may not be around much because I'm singing and dancing nekkid around my house - just because I can, you know. LOL Ahhhhh, who am I kidding - I'll miss him like heck.

Here are some pics from the 4th -

The look on the kids' faces was great

Fog, or smoke from all the fireworks? Either way it looked cool!

Boys. They love firey stuff. LOL

There was lots of these...
A good time was had by all. Sangria was drunk (drank?)- aw hell, either way it's gone! LOL Yummy dip was eaten.. all was right with the world. Life is good.

5 comments:

Pseudo said...

You and your yummy dips ; -)

Glad you had a great 4th Kathy! Enjoy your kid free time.

cheatymoon said...

Glad you had a fun time! Dip would be lovely... but the (damn)(WW) points. :-)

K Dubs said...

ahhhhhhhhhh - but the WW points would not be many for these. Well, except for the dip-scoopers. Will post recipe later. :)

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Sounds great! Glad you had a great time.

Cristin said...

Happy 4th!! Enjoy the kidlessness!