Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhh life....

I started my new job this week.  I don't think I'll have as many good stories as I did at the courthouse, but on the bright side?  I won't be called a "fucking bitch" at least once a day.  That's kind of nice!  And there are some stories - one woman was trying to get hold of someone about the licensing for her day care this week and apparently she rubbed someone the wrong way and was told to call the community mental health for an appointment because maybe THEY could help her.  I had to laugh.. 

It's been quiet, but I'm hoping it'll pick up once I get the hang of things and get properly trained.  Otherwise I'm going to go crazy if it's dead quiet all the time.

What else... hmmmmmm...  really?  Not much.  Which is nice.  :)  I think I'll cut the grass and head to the pool today.  How's that for fun? 

Kind of funny the lack of response from the male parental unit on my email, he's also not responded within the specified amount of days to my complaint for child support modification.  Shocker.  I really do believe that he thinks these things will go away if he ignores them.  Not so much... sorry!

No comments: