Saturday, July 9, 2011

Here's a funny...

Tulepen here.. wrote a hysterical post about what her kids say, or in particular what her daughter doesn't say (please)... but it reminded me of a really funny story that my friend Kim tells about her daughter. 

They were having a discussion one time about her daughter taking a shower.  She was probably about 4 at the time, maybe?  And she had decided that she did NOT want to take one at that particular time.  And one of her final responses was

"I do NOT want to take a FUCKING shower!"

crickets chirping....

Kim:  "WHAT did you just say??!!"

ever so precocious daughter "I don't want to take a damn shower?"....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! Well, good recover, as they say, lol.

K Dubs said...

I know, right?? LOL She's now 16, and this story still makes me laugh.