Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins :)

And...here we go!  Click here for some Friday fun fun fun!




1. It's easy to tell a lie, what's hard is continuing it....



2. Ahhhhhhhh, thank you my darling.



3. Once upon a time, there was a girl.  She wanted to be a doctor, teacher and veterinarian.  But most of all a mother and a wife.  One out of five isn't bad, right?



4. And she's a great mom... the end.



5. What is it exactly that I want to do with my life when I grow up?  I'm thinking it's probably time to figure that out..



6. I think I need to move "home" sooner than later.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with my favorite kid, tomorrow my plans include maybe more painting, then heading to a friend's for a bonfire night and Sunday, I want to do the laundry that has been piling up for a week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laundry... ack. I still have a broken dryer.

You are a great mom.

I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up.

Have a fabulous weekend. xoxo

Pseudo said...

How long do we get to be "a grown up?" I think I could go for another career change.

K Dubs said...

Not sure Pseudo... maybe we'll know it when we feel like we've done it all? Who knows.. And E - go get a dryer!!! lol