Saturday, July 14, 2012

He made my kid cry...


Saturday 9: Don't Talk to Strangers <--- click here to play along :)

1. Has talking to a stranger ever caused you a problem?
Isn't everyone a stranger at first?  Don't be so judgmental about strangers.  Sometimes they turn out to be nice people.  Sometimes they turn out to be weirdos with a fetish for mirrors and women's clothing.  But by the time you find that out - they're no longer strangers, they're just strange.  

2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success?
My boobs are bigger than yours.  How's that?  Although, soon?  They'll be smaller.  And perkier.  I'm a gonna do it.   Chop chop.  Goodbye.  You ARE the weakest link..

3. What do enjoy most about your life?
Lately, that I'm in Michigan and it's relatively peaceful here.  I enjoy my ride to work, grateful to have a job (although it makes me crazy), have great friends, and the ability to laugh at myself.  And others.  Sometimes.  When they're not looking. 

4. Do you ever over think a situation in your life?
Have you READ my blog????

5. Tell us about your best friend.
I have a few - all BFF's for different reasons, and different capacities in my life.  But the one thing they all have in common?  They're the kind that won't bail me out of jail because they're sitting next to me saying "only you... Kathy.  Only you..."

6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you?
 In my past, obviously not much.  But I got sick of having to dumb it down.  So now I'm single.  LOL

7. What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
LMAO - again - have you READ my blog????

8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!?
I never say "AHA!" That's so 80's.  I say "EUREKA!" or "GADZOOKS!"... Something with a little more pizazz....

9. Have you ever tried getting even?
Seriously?  Seriously.  Have you READ MY BLOG??????  LMAO
Kevin StartswithanFand rhymeswithdAY - MA State Police.....  He made my kid cry. 

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (248)

5 comments:

katie eggeman said...

As always interesting answers, so I had to read your blog.

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with Banker Chick, after reading your answers, it's time to check out the rest of your blog!

Thanks for visiting my Saturday 9. And yes, there are video tutorials for knitting. :-)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"EUREKA!" or "GADZOOKS!" are among the classics. Very funny...

cheatymoon said...

Whoohooo - did you get the surgery info?

xo

K Dubs said...

E - not yet, have an appt with PCP on the 27th. :) And Banker Chick and Kwizgiver - welcome and enjoy! :) Bud - you should see the look on people's faces when I use them in public LOL