Sunday, August 19, 2012

T... I .... double g-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
I think we're the last generation that will grow up outside, and prefer to communicate face-to-face rather than via technology.
2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
Hells yeah, I probably speak out MORE than I should LOL
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
I try to be fair and reasonable all the time
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
Maybe - I think that we learn from everything that we do - whether it is a failure or a success - they're all learning experiences.
5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
Nope.  Although - have you ever seen Mary Katherine Gallagher's "Superstah"??  That's me :)
6. Do you think tradition matters?
Eh... I like making new traditions
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
Seeing as how I'm usually the underdog - always.  LOL
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
I prefer to call it "breaking the cycle"..
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
hmmmmmm.....  Tigger.  Because Tiggers are wonderful thingths.... lol
 
 
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (252: daboss)

1 comment:

gretchen said...

I completely agree with #1 - it makes me kind of sad for my kid. Though I do love communicating via technology. And as for #8 - AMEN.