Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jeep wins every time...


Let's go!!!


This week's questions come from Cinematic Symphony.


Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme
Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice? 
  I like enough ice to keep it cold, but not make the drink into a scooby sip.  That makes me crazy!

Which condiment (ketchup, mustard, etc.) do you use the most of?
   I love ketchup on almost everything.  :)  I'll admit it..
Does war scare you?
  Um, no - it excites me.  That's a silly question.  I have a child that is going to graduate high school in 2 years and has to register for the draft.  Of course it scares me.  It scares the shit out of me..
Do you know any songs that are older than you are?
   I know people that have underwear older than I am.  Of course I know songs older than I am.
 
Are you comfortable sharing drinks with your friends?
   Sure.  Wanna sip? 
What season were you born in?
   Fall.  Must have been a busy February that year..
Have you ever spent over $100.00 on an article of clothing? What was it?
   Sigh... I miss when I was rich.
Do you think you’re too hard on yourself sometimes?
   I'm my own worst critic..
What pizza place do you usually order from?
    Hungry Howie's.  I love their garlic & herb crust.  mmmmmm
Honestly, have you ever mooned or flashed somebody?
    Honestly, you must not know me that well, or you'd know the answer to that question.  Or at least know Wayne.  He has video.  And if he ever shows it again, he will die.  LOL
Do you have a least favorite color?
   Goose shit green?  Green is one of my favorite colors, but there are shades that are reminiscent of poop.  And I know everyone poops, but really, I don't need to look at it constantly.
Honestly, have you ever written something on a bathroom stall?
  What's with these "Honestly,...." questions?  Are you implying that I'd LIE answering any of them?  Honestly... ==shakes head==...  Oh.  Yeah.  I put your phone number with "for a good time.. call"... Anyone call yet?


Who do you consider to be the king of pop?
  MJ is now dead.  So I'd say either JT or Bruno Mars.  Of the living, that is..

Do you know all of the words to any childrens song? 
   Um, really? 
Can you name 3 purple foods?
   Eggplant, blueberries all smushed up and a penis when it's angry.  Or happy.  Not sure about the mood there, but I know it turns purple. 
When was the last time you made a pinky promise?
   I can't tell.  I pinky-promised.
What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback?
  Not Mickey Rourke, that's for damn sure.  He needs to be on one of those "plastic surgery gone way wrong" shows. 
Do you think your parents know things about you that you don’t want them to?
   Well, my mother's dead.  If the whole after life thing is true, then she's probably seen me do all sorts of stuff.  LOL 
Have you ever walked into a spider web?
Ew! Ew!  YES..
What grocery store do you usually get your food from?
Meijer.  The Walmart down the street sucks after Tracey left.  It's just not the same...
What would be your happily ever after?
  World Peace?  My kid grows up, gets married and has lots of kids?  That he turns into a better man than his father ever was (he's got a leg up so far!), that he's a better parent than I am (we all wish for our kids to do better, right?) and that he finds a nice, rich man for his mom to live happily ever after with. 
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
  No clue.  I avoid it like the plague.
Who is the worst driver you know?
  Theo (my ex bf).  He was a horrible horrible driver.
How about the best driver?
   Besides me?  Kim's a great driver.  Andy is a great driver.  I'm a good driver.  Yes I am.  Yes I am.  K Mart sucks.
Are you shorter or taller than most of your friends?
  Oh, shut it stretch. 
Do you know anybody who was born on a holiday?
 I was born on United Nations Day.


What is one thing you really don’t like sharing? 
  Lately?  Precious body fluids. 
Have you ever been hit on through text message?
  I was going to say no, then I remember that one time... at band camp... so I'll say YES.  LOL
 
What was the last junk food you ate? 
  Is a S'More considered junk food?  Cuz it wasn't junk when it hit my lips.  Damn that was good..
Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
  Sour patch kids.  The atomic warhead version.  Yum.
What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
  Funny you should ask!  Yeung Ling Beer (I think that's how it's spelled?).  It was damn tasty, too.
Currently waiting on something/someone?
  Nope.  only person I wait on is me.
What was the last thing you watched on television?
  I really haven't watched TV much lately, but I'll admit to catching some of the Jimmy Kimmel show Friday night. 
How old will you be in 12 months?
One year older than I am today. 
Do you sleep naked?
  Don't you think that's kind of a personal question?  What do YOU sleep in?
Have you ever held hands with someone in a car?
   LMAO Really?  Was this quiz for 12 year olds? 
 
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
  I suppose.  I finally quit.  I decided when my car payment was due for the Jeep that it was just about what I spent on cigarettes every month, and I was broke.  I said Jeep or butts.  And really, I liked smoking - I might even have one here or there, but I LOVE my Jeep.  Jeep wins every time. 
What do you say during awkward silences? 
  Key word there?  Silence.  Let's think about that one, shall we?


When will you next see the last person you texted?
  I don't know.  She might come over today, but then again, she might not..
Honestly, when is the last time you have been to Texas?
  Honestly?  When I went to Cancun a bazillion years ago we had a stopover in Houston.  And switched to these little puddle jumpers to get to Cancun.  And all the muscle heads were puking.  I was saying Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Turbulence.  LOL  Ahhhh good times... good times.... 

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Bummer about that angry one. Maybe it should stay away from Kmart....

Angel the Alien said...

Your answers are funny! But what the heck is a scooby sip? Also I like turbulence too... it feels like being on a motor boat with lots of waves!

Unknown said...

I have 2 boys and the draft scares the shit out of me too. Luckily they are still young enough that it's a while away. But still...

The Gal Herself said...

Hungry Howie's is a very good name for a restaurant.

K Dubs said...

Angel - a scooby sip is the liquid equivalent of a scooby snack. Not much at all..

And Hungry Howies is damn good pizza.. :)