Sunday, October 13, 2013

Does the pope shit in the woods?

My Random Randomness, part 2

Well shit.  Now I have to go back and get part 1.  Dagnabbit! 

My Random Randomness Meme - Part I (because I missed it)..

  1. How did you choose your baby's or pet's names?
    Well, Ninja is a stealth like Ninja kitty - hence her name.  And my baby?  Was originally going to be John after my grandfather, but his father wasn't crazy about John, so at midnight before he was born - it was changed to Josh.  The funny thing?  I call him John every once in a while LOL  And he's not a baby.  He's almost 17..
  2.  Have you ever been fishing?
    Yes.. hasn't everyone? 
  3. Have you ever had your national flag painted on your face?
    No.  That's dumb...
  4. What was the last social faux pas you made?
    I let one rip at the party I was at last night.  Only my friend Carrie heard it, but it was damn funny.  LOL
  5. What makes you nostalgic?
    Pictures
  6. What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
    This:  OK, well apparently the picture feature is effed up. So it's ^^^^ that.. 
  7. What fairy tale character would you most associate with?
    Oh Jesus, I don't know.  Who pays attention to fairy tales anyway..
  8. How much do you tend to swear in public?
    Too fucking much, if you ask me..
  9.  If you ruled your own country, who would you get to write your national anthem?
    Blake Shelton.  It'd be kick ass.  LOL
  10. Who is the most intelligent person you know?
    Duh... ME..
  11. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for someone?
    Flew back to Boston for less than 24 hours to surprise my friend Julie..
  12. What's the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
    Hmmmm I don't know.  I'm going to come back to this one..
  13. If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what would it be?
    Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity
  14.  If you had to describe yourself as a car, what would it be?
    VW Bus..
  15.  If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
    a pug.. LOL
  16.  Do you think laughing at someone else's misfortune is wrong?
    I have a tendency to laugh at things that others wouldn't.  So I guess, no - but only if they can't hear you?
  17.  If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?

  18. Would you ever let your parents pick out a partner for you?
    HELLS no
  19.  Have you ever tried spam? (the meat product)
    I grew up in the 70's.  It was a staple at my house.

From My Random Randomness

My Random Randomness Meme, part 2

  1. What was your first alcoholic drink?
    Some nasty moonshine shit
  2. What was your first job?
    food services at South Shore Hospital
  3. What was your first car?
    Ricardo Montalbon used to sing about it all the time!
    Vooooooooooolare woah woah... Voooooolare oh oh oh oh...
  4. What was your first mobile phone?
    A big clunky one that had the antenna that you pulled up...
  5. What is your first proper memory?
    proper?  seriously?  taking my shoes off at library school. 
  6. Who was your first teacher?
    it was the ladies at Fogg Library.  I went to library school. 
  7. Which fictional character do you wish was real?
    My imaginary boyfriend.  He's freaking hot.  And has really big hands.
  8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
    Disney World.  1972, I think?
  9. Who was your first best friend?
    Raggedy Ann.  And my siblings threw her down into the alley where the Doberman lived.  And the doberman ate her.  I should have known then how things would turn out.
  10. What was your first detention for?
    I never had detention.  I don't think. 
  11. What's your strongest sense?
    My Bullshit detector.
  12. Who was your first kiss?
    Jesus, what is this - walk down memory lane? 
  13. What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?
    Debbie does Dallas.  Can you tell I am bored with part II already?  LOL
  14. What's the largest amount of money you've ever won?
    $500 on a scratch ticket.  Two days before I went on vacation.  It was freaking awesome..
  15. What's the largest amount of money you've spent in one spree?
    $300 something?  I had to get an outfit for my ex's grandfather's funeral.  I bought the outfit and didn't look at any of the price tags.  Sigh... I miss when I was rich...
  16. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
    Handle with care.  May explode with little to no notice. 
  17. Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone?
    Muahahahahahahaaaaa...  maybe.  Don't judge.  But I will say - karma is the best revenge - and all you have to do is sit back and watch.
  18.  Have you ever been to a live concert?
    Does the pope shit in the woods?
  19. Have you ever been to see stand up comedy?
    Does the pope shit in the woods?
  20. Have you ever needed stitches?
    Again... does the pope shit in the woods?

4 comments:

CountryDew said...

Wow, your answer to #9 was rough. So sorry.

I am Harriet said...

Now you got me wondering about the Pope...

Kwizgiver said...

Those are some warning labels!

Smellyann said...

Great answers! I really enjoyed them. Your imaginary boyfriend with the big hands cracked me up!