Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Coach Store salespeople are dumb sometimes....

90, part three

  (OK, so I went back and looked at 1-60 and was thinking about doing them, because obviously I missed them, but um.. yeah.  Not gonna do it.  Sorry kids.  LOL)

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


From Survey Haven:

61. Do you like current pop stars?
Like as in, like-like?  Like I will die if Justin "put your damn shirt on and pull your stupid pants up" Bieber ever looked at me?   Or like as in "meh, I can stand what this person is passing off as music".  Which brings me to this.  How many of these pop stars can actually sing??  As in - take away the synthesizers, take away all the bubblegum bullshit - put them on a stage with a guitar and a microphone.  How many can SING??  Right?  Not that many..  There's a reason why they lip-synch. 


62. What is your least favorite chore? 

Seeing as how *I* own the house, I'm the one that delegates the chores, right?  Chores.  My mother used to make me trim the hedges.  I HATED trimming the hedges.  I butchered them so bad - every single time - on purpose.  She'd get pissed, my father would have to "fix" them - and I'd tell her - every single time - I HATE doing this, I don't know how to do it right, and get one of the boys to do it (you see, in my house, boys were allowed to sit on their asses all day and do nothing, the females did all the work) - needless to say, I did it so bad one time, that was the end of it.  And that became the "go vacuum the stairs" time.  Ugh.  

63. Last place you drove your car? 

That would be into my driveway.  What are we, 17?  

 64. Ever been out of the country? Why yes, a number of times.  You?  Greece, Ireland, London, Canada (many times), tropical islands, Mexico... blah blah blah...

 65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom? 

Where were you the last time you bought a condom?  Come on now!

 66. Could you handle being in the military? You can't handle the truth! 

 67. What is your average cell phone bill?
The amount that I've agreed to pay each month. 

 68. Who or what are you thinking about right now?
How dumb some of these questions are!

 69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? I laugh every day - it's what makes the world go 'round, don'tcha know..

 70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I'm not really a shoe person, I'm more of a purse gal.  And I lean towards Coach purses.  Except the one time I was with my friend Ashley at the Coach store in Chicago.. I had plans of buying one, if not two purses, and the salespeople walked past me to talk to my tall skinny (and very very broke) friend Ashley.  I, not being tall or thin, was completely overlooked and ignored.  As we walked out, I grabbed the manager and told her that not only had she lost a customer - I'd make sure that other people knew about how they treated me as well.  I refuse to go to that store again (and in reality none of the bimbos probably work there any more) - but I still love my Coach and buy online.  Coach outlet?  So dangerous...   So wait.  Where were we?  Oh.  Not enough to justify a closet of their own.

 71. Are your toes always painted?

Um, no

 72. How many piercings do you have? Enough to make your Dad happy

 73. What are you doing today? Your dad

 74. Have you ever been gambling?
Yeah, today I'm gambling that your Mom won't be home LOL

 75. When is the last time you updated your blog? Right.  This.  Second. 


I decided not to answer 76 - 90.  This one was dumb.  I'm sorry.   LOL

Although, I did like the last couple of questions.  YES, I'm happy with my life right now.  I have a job - it may not be my dream job, but it pays the bills.  I'm working on that - but at least I'm proactive about it, not sitting and beyotching about it.  I have a home.  Same thing - not my dream house, but it's a roof over my head and provides shelter for myself and my son.  I have my son.  He's such an awesome kid, it kills me.  Although right now he hasn't had a shower in a couple of days, and his teeth look fuzzy.  Anywhoooo - yeah.  I'm a happy person.  :)  There are always things that could be improved, but there are lots of things that could be worse.  

Also, if I could be anywhere right now?  Beach.  Ocean.  Ahhhhhhhhhh....

Happy Sunday - I actually got to sleep in today.  THAT makes me a happy happy person. 

 

7 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Can't we just ship that damn Beiber back to where he came from??????

Unknown said...

My sister-in-law loves purses, especially Coach purses. She just told her hubs yesterday to always skip buying her flowers and just buy her a purse instead. And the one thing she didn't like about hubs? He didn't give her enough money for purses. :-)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Oh yes, Purse people ROCK! Purses are so much better than shoes, except maybe the Jimmy Choos with little tail lights on the back of the heel.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Happy Sunday, you hell raiser you. *wink* Such a tease!

ShannonW said...

Happy Sunday and thank you for visiting my blog.

Kwizgiver said...

Sorry this series was such a dud. Hopefully you'll like next week's.

Anonymous said...

That Coach store story pisses me right off. I've had similar experiences. Car dealerships, for sure.

I know you're going to the Cape next week, right? So wish I could travel...

Have a great trip - stay in touch. xoxo