Sunday, January 28, 2018

He better not change Mt. Rushmore, dammit!

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!


From Jennifer Whitton-Trujillo from Facebook





1. What bill do you hate paying the most?  You know, I don't have one that really annoys me.  My utilities and trash are included in my rent, and I have cheap rent, so that's all good.  Phone, car payment, all good.  

2. What do you really want to be doing right now?  Making bagels.  Oh.  Wait, I am!


3. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?  I didn't.  It chose me.  


4. Thoughts on gas prices?  Gas is stupid.  


5. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning  Living the dream again!  LOL


6. Last thought you have before you go to sleep?  Good dreams... where's the damn cat?  Oh, in my armpit, that's right.  
7. Do you miss being a child?  Fuck no.  Maybe the innocence of being a young child?  But my older siblings were horrible to me, my parents fought all the time, and the good times were few and far between.  I didn't have a horrible childhood, but it could have been a lot better.  


8. What errand/chore do you despise the most?  Vacuuming the stairs.  Oh, that's right - I don't have any!  Hah!  Killing stink bugs.  I hate those little fuckers.


9. Up early or sleep in?  Today I was up at just before 8, yesterday I slept till 11.  LOL


10. Favorite lunch meat?  Turkey, swiss and yellow mustard.  I know - more than you wanted to know.  But on a sesame bun? Fantabulous.  


11. What do you get every time at Trader Joe’s?  I get their precooked chicken breasts - I use them in my salads.  


12. Beach or lake? Um, BEACH.


13. Ever crashed your vehicle? BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... which one? 


14. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth? In the butt, Bob?  come on - what kind of question is that?  


15. Somewhere you've never been but want to go? Scotland, Oregon, most of the national parks before Trump gets rid of those, too.


16. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?  Funny thing - I just did.  And I love it.


17. Do you own your own house?   Got rid of that albatross in May.  The same week my kid moved, I started a new job and I moved.  That was a busy week.  And the house wasn't the albatross, the payment was - I miss my 'hood.  I miss my neighbors.


18. Do you have a go-to person?  My non-sexual life partner, Kim.


19. Are you where you want to be in life?  Getting there..


20. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?  huh.  Not sure.  Wile E Coyote?  


21. What has changed since you were a child?   Really?  Well, where should we begin?  Computers?  Cell phones?  Facebook?   Is that what you mean?  Or personally? I'm not even going to START on all that shit.  Ain't nobody got time for that.. LOL


22. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life? baaaaaaaaahahahahaha..  Um, no.


23. Are there times you still feel like a kid?  You're only as old as you feel.


24. Did you have a pager?  Yeah, it goes with my shoe phone.


25. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?   Well, I only have one kid.  Who's not a kid any more.  And he's one of my favorite people to hang out with so, yeah, I guess so?




4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Always love your answers! :) I hope to learn more about your new job and new life.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

So Sassy. I love it.

And.. Back in October, last year..Governor Brown signed into law a push back against that sucky dude, here, in a bill that put public lands and Monuments under protection. Other Governors may do this, too. The Governor of Maine is currently planning to. All Hail State’s Rights! πŸ˜ΌπŸ‘πŸ»

CountryDew said...

Nice to see you back again. Sounds like you've had a lot of changes in the last year.

Bev Sykes said...

I'm with ya on the stink bugs. They are almost impossible to kill...when #45 has succeeded in getting us all blown up, they will be the only things left!