Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh Sunday

Who KNEW that when you bought a gas range that they didn't give you the line to hook it up to the gas line? Who KNEW that when you bought a fridge they didn't give you the line to hook it up to the water line? Who KNEW that when you bought a dishwasher that they didn't give you the line to hook that up to the water either??? All of these things I have discovered in the past 24 hours. Such excitement! :)
I haven't had a shower since Friday, can't find my deodorant and went to install the shower curtain rod last night and realized that at that time, power tools probably weren't such a good idea. LOL
I'm moved in, the place is a mess, I'm still getting stuff out of the old house, and life is good :)

Will post pictures later.

Oh, and the Red Sox won. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!! (And thank goodness, I fell asleep at the top of the 7th and was afraid I'd missed something, but it was 4-2 when I zonked)...

2 comments:

Cristin said...

The joys of homeownership. I'll put Denny in a box and send him to you...he can fix stuff... just feed him beer stick a tool in his hand...

crone51 said...

Sorry your Red Sox joy was so short lived. Not.

Ruth, die hard Yankee fan, ducking and running away fast...

;-)


P.S. Go Phillies!