Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some Sunday Fun

The boy, who has been sick with the flu since Thursday - is finally taking a shower (he was starting to smell) - I was able to convince him to jump in there because it might make him feel better AND it would clean all the blood off him from the nosebleed. Ugh. It's so dry in this house, and he's dehydrated to begin with - his poor nose had no chance.

My thoughts are with those back home that are headed to Suzy's wake this afternoon and her funeral tomorrow morning. My sister is going for me, but I know it's not going to be any picnic for her or any of them. :( So sad to see anyone die that young. Life is too short - enjoy every moment that you have.


And on THAT note - I'm going to do some "Sunday Seven" fun from over at Patrick's Place....

THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
When it comes to a good dessert, few things can beat a cheesecake. So for this week’s question, I want to a restaurant that could be considered an expert when it comes to that particular attraction: the Cheesecake Factory!

Here is their menu: you’ll have to click “Cheesecakes” in the left column, and choose from that list.

Name the seven varieties of Cheesecake you’d be most likely to select.


Here are mine (I've included pictures if there was one). And other than #1 - these are in no particular order, and I could have gone for more than 7!! :) :

1. Since I am a lover of anything "key lime", my first choice would be this one:

Key Lime Cheesecake


2. Oh my - I want to go there some time in October - the holidays (dammit, I was RIGHT THERE and didn't know!!) for this one:
Pumpkin Cheesecake

3. CHOCOLATE COCONUT CREAM CHEESECAKE
4. CRAIG'S CRAZY CARROT CAKE CHEESECAKE
5. CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE®
6. Oh my - doesn't this just look like a wonderful little lemon raspberry party just waiting to happen in my mouth???LEMON RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESECAKE
And last, but certainly not least.....
7. yeah. Another little party just for my mouth. LOL
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE

6 comments:

Pseudo said...

Cheesecake Factory is our celebraton restaurant. My favorites are teh Godiva Chocolate, the Key lime, and the rasberry lemon one.

They also make the best fish tacos -really - I know it sound sweird, but they do.

K Dubs said...

mmmm when I was back in Boston for Christmas, we were going to go - but just ran out of time.
And something about fish tacos just doesn't sound right. I like fish. I like tacos. But the two together? Not so much....

cheatymoon said...

Hmmmmm. Cheesecake. I have never been to this sort of restaurant. I must go. Must.

Staci said...

they all look good and I'm extremely happy that there isn't a factory to be seen with 75 miles of Port Huron!!

K Dubs said...

E - you've never been to one?!?! Say it ain't so! There are a ton in the Boston area now, too.
And Staci - please tell me you're not an Icehawks fan! LOL And I'm grateful, too - it would be dangerous around here!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Dang! There goes my diet! I think I just gained 10 lbs reading your post. *sigh*