Sunday, January 25, 2015

I couldn't live in Europe. Michelle would kill me.

Easy A-Z

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

Easy A-Z Meme 
Stolen from: FYeah Surveys
A. What are your favorite smells?
The desert after it rains, a baby just out of the bath, the ocean
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
I could - the real question is - do you WANT me to?  Because that wouldn't be pretty.  Just saying..
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
Um, that would imply that someone knows more about me than ME.  That ain't happenin'....
D. What song did you last listen to?
OMG, I know it's overplayed already, but oh my goodness does it get me up and moving..
 
 E. Do you wear socks to bed?
Maaaaaybe if I'm sick, but that's one of those things that if it's off, will keep me awake. 
F. Can you change a car tire?
I CAN.  But would I?  Prolly not. 
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Well, it wouldn't be white.  That's for sure.  Can't wear that Memorial Day to Labor Day.  Unless it's winter white, which my friend Carrie doesn't believe in.  So maybe pink.  But then would I have to wear pink pants?  Because those would be silly.  Especially if they had flamingos on them - the flamingos would get lost.  Maybe I'd go with blue.  There are lots of different shades, and nobody says you have to stick with one shade.  Right?
H. Do you cook often?
Mmmmmmm fooooooooooooooood.  Yum.   Of course I do.
I. What’s your least favorite season? I'm from New England.  I love 'em all.
J. Can you sew?
After 4 years in Home Ec class, I would hope so!  I even have my own sewing machine!
K. What is your favorite fruit? 

L. Are you health conscious?
Much more so than I was 10-15-20 years ago.  I want to live.  LIVE!  LIVE!  The women in my family have a tendency (other than my grandmother) to not live much past 50.  I'm turning 50 this year.  I'd like to be the one that takes after my grandmother. 
M. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
I try and do both, believe it or not

N. Do you curse a lot?
Oh fuck, no
O. Do you remember lyrics easily?
Up town funk you up, uptown funk you up.  Up town funk you up.  Uptown funk you up...
P. Can you roll your tongue?
AND I can raise one eyebrow! 
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Not really?  Maybe sweets after dinner, but I'm working on that. 
R. What was the last book you purchased?
We will not discuss this purchasing of books.
S. Where was your last vacation?

T. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?
Oceans 12.  Last night.  Very much!
U. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
We are STILL friends!  And if I met them now?  Probably! 
V. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
What is this "fortnight" business?  Paris for a Day, London for a "fortnight" and New York to live. I'm already too far away from my MA peeps.  I couldn't live in Europe.  Michelle would kill me.  LOL 
W. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Who thinks of these things?  I have a ginormous walk in closet - and it's always open.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
Foot - being stupid.  Toe (I think?).  Nose - x 3.  Yes.  I'm serious.  Car accident, the boy's head and then boy being a jerk in the car.  LOL
Y. How do you like your eggs?
Any way but runny.  mmmmmmmm eggggs.... Went to Stella's Diner in Chicago on Monday and if you're ever around there - go.  It was delightful.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with?
I typically don't argue.  I don't like fighting (believe it or not).  Oh!  I know.  I'm not telling.  But it was a misunderstanding, and all worked out.  
 
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I don't like runny eggs either! Have a great Sunday!

Bev Sykes said...

I understand about the books. I'm a bookaholic and I work in a used book store. 'nuff said!

Kwizgiver said...

I'm watching Ocean's Twelve as I write this!

CountryDew said...

Door to walk-in closets are best left open, if you ask me.