Saturday, October 11, 2014

Not my circus... not my monkeys..

Oh, happy Saturday!  Again with the busy weekends!  There was frost on my windshield yesterday morning - not a fan of that... Not sure I'm ready for winter.  I need to clean my house first.  I've been so busy that I haven't even been able to do that.  Ugh.  I know there are spiderwebs hiding.  I just need to find them.  
Found out this week that baby-daddy (aka putzwit) and the crazy baby-mama are doing foster care.  I'm sorry - but seriously?  You can't raise the kid you're responsible for - but yet you'll raise someone else's???   That just baffles me to no end.  I just keep telling myself "not my circus, not my monkeys"... 
Anyway... on with the Saturday 9!  :)
 

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


Saturday 9: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (2008)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Are the majority of your friends married or single?Taken - not necessarily married, but taken.
2) Rings are one of the items most frequently pawned. Have you ever visited a pawn shop, either to sell or to buy?I sold some gold once at one, and when were in Vegas we went to the Pawn Stars place.  the Boy picked out a ChumLee magnet for the fridge.  LOL
3) Let's say we want to put a ring on it: What's your ring size? 7 1/2-8
4) Beyonce does commercials for Pepsi. What's the last beverage you drank?I'm drinking coffee right now.  With pumpkin creamer.  It's delightful.
5) Beyonce also has a clothing line. What are you wearing right now?
I got a new nightgown last weekend - it's a short flannel one with long sleeves.  I haven't slept this good in forever.  That and sweatpants.  I'm hot.  You're jealous.  I know..
6) Speaking of clothes, Sam was changing hers this morning when she unintentionally flashed her neighbor. She didn't realize he was working along the fence that runs under her bedroom window. Tell us one of your most embarrassing moments.My whole life is one embarrassing moment after another.  I'm not going to give specifics.  LOL
7)  Rumor has it Beyonce is pregnant again. Coincidentally, Sam needs to check the Babys R Us registry for a shower present. Who will receive the next gift you give?The boy is going to be 18.  EIGHTEEN...  in 14 days.  It'll be him.  I don't know what I'm going to give him yet.
8) But Sam doesn't actually want to go to the shower and is trying to come up a good excuse. Tell us a time you fibbed you told to get out of doing something.
I claimed I was ill one time that I really wasn't.  That's all I can tell you.
9) When did you last go inside the bank and talk to a teller?
I talk to them when I'm in the drive-thru.  Does that count?  I never go in.  I like the comfort of my own vehicle.  LOL
 
 

6 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I haven't been my bank's new building yet and it was finished in April. But I have gone through the drive thru!

Anonymous said...

Yep. Not your circus. I'm still having a hard time with 18 for yours and 19 for mine...

CountryDew said...

Happy Birthday to the boy - wow, 18. That's a big one.

I am Harriet said...

My daughter use to go on twitter to talk to Chumlie. I swear, he looks like Cartman. :)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Your Ex in inEXplicable in the human being department. Blech. What an loser.

Happy 18th Birthday to your Son! You've loved him enough for three people!

Diana_CT said...

Normally I like you and use the drive-thru but I had to get something notarized.