Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sometimes it's in my head, sometimes it comes out of a speaker and sometimes it comes out of my mouth.

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!

From Survey's

  [Random Questions] 

Who were you with yesterday?
Me, myself and I?  I got a LOT of stuff done yesterday.  Cleaned out the garage so Lucy 2.0 can fit - and wonder of wonders?  She fits!  Yay!

 What woke you up this morning?
A beep on my phone.  I know, you were hoping I'd say "your Dad, nudging me about breakfast", right?  LOL

 Where are you?
Why, I'm right here!  Where are you?  Can't you see me?

 Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
What, now I have future-vision?  I certainly HOPE it's going to be a good day. 

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
I'm wondering why you think I have the ability to see into the future.  Do you know something I don't know?  Have voices been talking to you?  I'm concerned..

Do you listen to music every day?
I do!  Sometimes it's in my head, sometimes it comes out of a speaker and sometimes it comes out of my mouth. 

 Are you a fast typer?

Fast enough.  Wanna race?

 Whats your favorite type of soda?
I don't drink a lot, but if I do, it's usually Diet Coke or Pepsi.  I prefer the DP, but really, I don't care.  If I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty.

Have you ever won an award?
I won honorable mention in a photography contest, and of course I was crowned Queen of the Universe.  Plus I was picked as the boy's Mom.  That's an award, right?

 Are you listening to music right now?
oh now, the boy talking is music to my ears...

 How long ’till your birthday?
12 days - did you get my present yet?

 Do you use ebay to buy or sell?
Yep.  Haven't in a while, though.  I use the online yard sales a lot. 

 Who makes you mad?
People that can get approved to be foster parents that shouldn't be

 What do you do when you’re mad?
Write it down on my blog LOL

 Do certain songs make you cry?
Nah...

 Are you usually a happy person?
99.99% of the time

 What makes you the happiest?
The fact that I can wake up in the morning, get out of bed on my own and have a roof over my head and food in my fridge

 Do you believe in yourself?
Hell yeah - if I don't - who will?

5 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I'll probably get you the same birthday gift I got you last year. ;)

I am Harriet said...

I really need to clean out my garage. It's a pit.

CountryDew said...

Early happy birthday! Lots of October birthdays.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Happy Birthday to You! And yes, the next big, almost typed pig and bog, cleanout here is the garage.

I see you, by the way, so watch your step. hehe

K Dubs said...

LOL zippi!