Sunday, November 2, 2008

Barb, Jocelyn, they're all the same

I was reading over ---> at Derfward Manor where Mrs. G loves to write, and I love to read, but she makes a post about Barb, forgiveness and being a dirty dog whore. I think we've all got some kind of a Barb in our lives. I happen to have a Jocelyn. Who never slept with my boyfriend, she just let him think that she would to get me out of the picture. And she's not a dirty dog whore, she is known as the "FFW" or the Filthy Fucking Whore. Sometimes, we'll even call her the filthy FILTHY fucking whore. She has made a fool out of my ex. Her initial actions and my ex's subsequent ones put my son into a tailspin that he was lucky to come out of. My ex lets her live in a house rent and utility free. And gives her money. Calls her his "employee" because she cleans his other, empty house when he's not there. Oh, right - she moved her boyfriend into that one, and then the one that she's in. Whoops! So now not only is he supporting her, he's also supporting her boyfriend! There's a village in Michigan, they really want their idiot back. Anyway. We all have a Barb. Forgiveness is tough, especially when there are kids involved. I feel nothing for my ex - I told him that he ceased to matter to me when he fucked with the boy's mind. He really doesn't know any better, I guess.
But her? She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew exactly what the outcome would be. She played him like a well-tuned harmonica. It's going to take a looooooooong time to get to the forgiveness point with her. Maybe after she moves out of the school district we live in and goes back to the trailer park she got evicted from (yes, I'm serious)...
From this:

To this - can't find picture of the rent-free house, but this is the lake house that she sleeps in often (and no - she doesn't wash the sheets)....

4 comments:

Pseudo said...

Why do there have to be people like that? So sorry for you that she's connected to your life.

cheatymoon said...

I'm lucky to have such a nice Barb in my life. It took many years to get there... but I'm glad she's done me the favor!

cheatymoon said...

You're right. My Barb was not my friend first.

cheatymoon said...

Holy shit, my last word veri was *ousters*