Sunday, March 23, 2014

Probably too many, and we'll leave it at that.

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!




From For The Adventure

The 17 Meme

1. Do you know triplets? 
Not personally, I know their parents (there are a few sets) LOL  (by the way - did everyone notice the proper use of there and their? - Just checking LOL)

2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I prefer The Walking Dead.  The Notebook was sweet and sad. 

 
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food?
Too many times to count, but if you go to the place on Westnedge - stay away from the garlic sauce.  We all had the trots that afternoon.  LOL

4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Mmmmmm  Food Dance.  You should check it out.  www.fooddance.com

5. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Easy.  This one:



6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Why can't I have a little of both?  I'm surrounded by corn fields, and 20 min from downtown.  I have the best of both worlds :)

7. Can you whistle?
Does a bear.. wait. you don't want to see that damn picture any more.  Yes.  I can whistle.  LOL  Not the loud type though.  You know -with 2 fingers in your mouth and you can shut up a room?  Not that kind. 

8. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No.  Do you? 

9. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Most important meal of the day!

10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I do!  I take Celexa, which makes me not give a shit about stuff that I really shouldn't give a shit about.  LOL

11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient?
Inpatient?  Outpatient?  ER?  I need more specifics. 

12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, as a matter of fact, half my neighborhood did - on the side of my house!  I have a projector, and we hook it up and on the summer nights when the temperature is just right?  Movie night.  It's the bomb diggity.   

13. Where do you buy your jeans?
Wherever..

14. What’s the last compliment you got?
Oh Jesus... I don't know.  LOL

15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes.  Sometimes I wake up really pissed off at someone because I had an argument with them in the dream.  I'll call them and yell at them for it.  LOL

16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
I'm a fan of the Earl Grey.  Mmmmm.... I usually don't drink tea unless I'm sick, though.  But my go to is EG, and then after that I'll do some nice Chai.  :)

17. What social media sites do you use?

What?  You want to stalk me there, too? Probably too many, and we'll leave it at that.  

2 comments:

CountryDew said...

I like the idea of a big projector and movie nights. That is very cool.

I am Harriet said...

There were a few questions worthy of the "Oh Jesus" if you ask me.