Sunday, March 16, 2014

The one with the bears again, and cornflower blue eyes..

Let's go!!!

The Yeah Meme


From FYeah, Surveys!

Do you have another window or tab open? If so, what are they for?
Two, as a matter of fact..  Oh.  Wait.  Three.  Email, Facebook and the Sunday Stealing page.  :)

Do you like to cook/bake? Um... really?  Wait.  Does a bear shit in the woods?



What are you currently listening to? Silence... it's pretty nice. 

How long have you lived in the house you live in? oooh fun.  I can answer this with pictures!  In May/June, 2008 it looked like this:



And then September, 2008 it looked like this!

 
You should see the neighborhood now!  Clowns to the left of me, jokers on the right..  not really LOL  But houses all around!


Are you tired? 

Again?  Does a bear shit in the woods?  LOL  It's Sunday.  For some reason I've been going out every Saturday night lately.  So, um.. Yeah.   I'm tired.  

Do you pick your words carefully, or just tend to blurt everything out? LOL I'm sorry.  We haven't met yet.  I'm Kathy.  Blunt from Boston.  LOLOL

Are you nice to everyone? Here's my deal.  You're nice to me?  I'm nice to you.   Plain and simple.  Yes, it really can be as easy as that..  BUT
Mess with my kid?  I'll be your worst nightmare ever.  Just ask his father. 


Have you ever tripped in public?
Wow... I can use this again!  Does a bear..


 



Are you a morning person or a night person? I am nothing until I've had at least 1/2 pot of coffee..

Is it easier to forgive or forget? Oh, I'll forgive.  But I won't forget.  Unless I get Alzheimers.  Then we'll all be best friends every day!  There's an adult foster care home called "New Friends Dementia Home" or something like that.  It totally cracks me up.  Because every day - they're new friends! 

Is there something that’s recently shocked you? This whole Malaysian plane thing.  Really.  It's not a needle in a haystack, or is it?  How do you hide a big ass plane?  And didn't anyone on board have a cell phone?  Come on now... 

Which is harder: walking away from somebody you love or coming back? Hmmmm.... I've done both.  Came back twice - both times should have kept walking.  You live and you learn.  Neither is easy.

What were you doing at midnight last night? Drinking a delightful Raspberry Ale.  With a glowing green plastic ice cube.  It was pretty... See?



What color are your eyes?
Blue... But not a cornflower blue, that's for sure.   More like baby blues... :)

7 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

The glowing green ice cube is awesome!

I am Harriet said...

Now you've got me thinking about how hard it must be to find a bear pooping in the woods. How would anyone even know what it is? I really don't want to learn first hand of course.

Paula said...

I love the sound of silence...rarely happens here

Stacy said...

Clowns to the left of me, jokers on the right....I'm going to be singing that the rest of the day.

I like the glowing green ice cube...no losing your drink in the dark. Party on!

CountryDew said...

That was a pretty drink!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

"Silence is Golden" they say, probably because there is so little of it!

Oh that gorgeous green cube is amazing! Do you have to buy a drink to get one? Rhetorically speaking here! Can you take it with you?

Helena said...

That was some home transformation! In just a few months, too!

Glow in the dark ice cubes is a great idea. In a power cut you'd at least make it back to your drink!