Sunday, February 23, 2014

Can't I just say myself and a good book? LOL



Fifteen Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 

Let's go!!!

Fifteen Meme

from Liv Rants  

What was your first job like? 
My first job was in the kitchen of a hospital that was up the street.  I delivered meals to the rooms, collected the trays and also cleaned them.  It was a good job.  I kept it through HS.  And for the most part, I liked the people that I worked with.  There were a couple of mean girls, but aren't there everywhere?

It’s a typical Sunday, how are you spending it? 

Hmmm... Got up.  Having coffee.  Will maybe meet some friends for the usual Sunday Bloody Mary bar (see yesterday's post for a picture) and then I'm having a Norwex party.  I think it's pretty good stuff.  And hey - anything to save the environment!




What was the happiest day of your life? 

Hmm... Why that would be the day after my 31st birthday.  I got the best present ever!  Wanna see??  


What was the best decision you ever made?
I've made a few pretty stellar ones.  Number one?  Having that little cherub in the above picture in the first place.  I was discouraged for quite a while from having him and I'm glad that I stood my ground.  You know - the "if you love me..." game?  yeah.  I won.  

Number Two?  Moving to Michigan.  Giving that little cherub more of his Mom than he had in MA. 

Tell your go-to “pretend” game as a child (who was your alter-ego?) 

Huh?   I didn't have an alter-ego, but I did have a lot of friends.  The Bradys were my best friends - so were the Partridges. I read a lot, that was my "escape". 


What email service do you use? 

Isn't that a little intrusive?  I use gmail, if you must know.  

What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of? 

Well, I'm a fan of me.  I am not, however, a fan of any of that vampire shit.  I am a fan of the Walking Dead.  I'm that show's bitch.  I haven't liked a show this much since LOST. 

Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick) 

Yeah, your mom's butt.  LOLOLOL  I like the eos ball thingie. 


How many devices do you own which can access the internet? 

2 PC's, 2 iPads, 2 smart phones.  And a Wii,and an  XBox 360.  I think that's it.  


Last strong smell you can remember smelling? 

Oh man, there was an overwhelming smell of tunafish last night at the bar.  Not sure if it was someone that hadn't bathed in a long time, or what.  But yeah.  Yuck.  

If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why? 

I like mine!  It's United Nations Day.  I'm not switching.  Dammit.  LOL


Inspiration behind your blog title?
Oh, that's a good one.  It's MY space.  MY blog.  MY life.  If you don't like it?  Don't read it.  This is my place to vent, bitch & moan, all that.  Again, don't like something?  Don't read it.   And certainly don't search on the internet for it.  Because you might not like what you read. 

If you could spend a rainy day with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?
oh Jesus, I don't know.  I don't know that I'd like to be locked in with anyone for a whole day.   Can't I just say myself and a good book?  LOL

Is there a foreign culture that you love?
I think that all foreign cultures are great - there are foreign countries that I'd like to visit, that I know I'd really love - but that's just a weird question.  Gooney goo goo. 

Do you have a favorite soft drink?I usually don't drink soda that often, but Diet Pepsi is my go to. 

7 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I love reading people's answers---what they think are weird questions!

Anonymous said...

I like your rainy day answer! I'd ask to join you, but that would defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

Paula said...

Reading was my escape as a child as well....

I am Harriet said...

You've got me wondering if those mean girls even know that people like us are talking about them. :O

The Gal Herself said...

Those eos look so neat. Gotta try one. (It's just that it seems that every one of my coats has a chapstick in the pocket.)

auntiem4cabs said...

YOUR MOMS BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha!! I just love you!! ~ Mary

K Dubs said...

LOL Mary!
The eos are cool, not sure they actually work but they taste good and keep my lips moist for a bit. and Harriet - I think that there are mean girls everywhere, and they'd probably be so vain, they'd probably think we're talking about them. ;-)