Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) What would make tonight a good, good night?
It already is going to be a good night! I woke up on the right side of the bed on my own accord, walked downstairs and made myself some coffee. It's going to be a great day! Or, like my ex bf's father used to say "it's the best day of my life!".
2) In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?
BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH That's comedy right there. $1.51. That's it.
3) The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
ACCCCCHHHHHHHHH.... with a hand thrown down for extra emphasis.
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Bubbles McGee. What? Don't like that one? Too bad. It's my stage name. MINE. LOL
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
I have driven through many times on the way to/from New England. Now I need to either get an enhanced license or passport. Which reminds me, I need to renew my passport. Dagnabbit. I have lots and lots of the $2 coins to spend!
6) When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Oh, gosh - it was something with Kim. We were both laughing hysterically. We have a tendency to do that to each other. And sometimes we will laugh so hard, we'll cry.
7) Who received the last text you sent?
Seriously? I have to get up. Get my phone. ACCCCCHHHHHHHHHH with my hand thrown down for extra emphasis... Kim. Of course.
8) Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating?
I would love to go skiing. I don't think my knees could take it though. And skating, I've done that within the past few years. That hurt my ankles. Shit. I'm getting old. DAMMIT!!
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
The Super Bowl is dead to me this year. I really don't care now that my beloved Patriots are out of it. I'm looking forward to the commercials. :)