Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hello, my name is Kathy and I'm addicted to Candy Crush.

The Last Night Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 


Let's go!!!

The Last Night Meme

From By The Way Sunday, a now defunct meme blog.

Did anyone call you last night? 



You know, now that I think of it no.  Nobody called me last night.  Which brings me to texting.  I would much rather have an actual *conversation* with someone either on the phone or face to face.  For some reason, texting makes me crazy.  I feel like I have to have my phone with me constantly, and that makes me nuts!  I swear some of the happiest evenings are when I leave the phone in the car.  LOL
How late were you on the computer last night? 
I wasn't on it late at all, maybe 7?  I don't keep track.  
 

What did you have to eat last night?  LOL  I made sesame noodles, but they are better cold, so I had a bowl of cereal for dinner, and then I had some Trader Joe's multigrain chips (Thanks Stella!) and hummus as a snack.  And maybe I ate two really stale fig newtons.  I don't know what it is about them, but I love them stale.  Weird, I know, but it's OK, you'll get over it. 
Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night?  

I watched the other half of that new show with Sawyer in it.  He's got the computer chip in his brain?  Pretty good show, interesting.  I'll watch it again.  :)  I watched the news as well, and then some stupid show that I wasn't paying attention to because I was trying to beat the level on Candy Crush.  Hello, my name is Kathy and I'm addicted to Candy Crush.  LOL 
 
Did any news items stand out to you last night? 
No, but I have to share...I've been going back and forth with the dickhead about a bill.  The last time the boy went to this particular doctor, it took 2 years to get the bill paid, so this time I gave him plenty of notice - what do we need to do so this doesn't end up like last time, yadda yadda.  I have a form I need to bring to the doctor - I send it to them BEFORE the appointment and get it back to the insurance company.  They are an independent practice - so in reality they don't have to accept ANY insurance. Then?  I get a bill.  $750.  Why?  I'm not really sure.  They won't do any calling for anything, it's just how they are.  Now mind you, the appointment was in September?  I've been asking and asking and asking - what's going on with the bill?  And today he sends me this:  "They said they need pre approval  for the service. If his doctor will call for the pre approval they will back date it so it can be paid."   Oh, REALLY???  What part of "THEY WON'T FUCKING CALL" don't you get, asshole?  I just said to him, you know what?  That's fine.  Here is their number - YOU call them, and I'm going to call them on Monday and give them your address and they can send the bills to you.  :)  There you go.    



Did you go out last night? 
Nope.  I stayed in.  In my nice comfy pants, on my nice comfy couch, and I ate a bowl of cereal.  Don't judge. 
 

What was the weather like last night?  Snowing.  It seems like the snow never stops.  I'm over the snow.  OVER it.   
 

What was the last thing you said last night? 
Goodnight, love you.  To the boy.  Before I went to bed.   
What time did you go to bed last night?10:30 or so?  I'm very much a creature of habit.  10:00 is usually my limit.  Sometimes on the weekends I'll stay up/out later, but if I'm home - 11:00 tops on the weekends.  LOL  

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Candy Crush--I've been stuck at level 165 forever!

ShannonW said...

I tried Candy Crush when it first came out but did not find it that interesting. However, I have several friends that are addicted :)

Happy Sunday!

Kwizgiver said...

This winter has been so brutal, I'm over it, too!

Paula said...

I liked Candy Crush for awhile but I can't get past like stage 62 and it just ends up ticking me off so I quit playing...

Anonymous said...

yeah, I deleted Candy Crush. :-) xoxo

Angel The Alien said...

My mom is addicted to Candy Crush on her Kindle... she plays it for hours. I play it on Facebook on my laptop sometimes, but I've kind of given up on it :(

Stacy said...

I played Candy Crush for a while then had to delete it because it was driving me crazy. I was the same way about Farmville. I had to harvest my crops and feed my animals because I felt GUILTY if they died. lol

Good for you standing up for yourself and your son!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Is that game an app on a phone? I am so phone illiterate. Doctor bills are the pits, and yes, you should eat your cereal in comfort in your big comfy pants if you like! Yayyou!