Sunday, January 26, 2014

I poke, he ignores..

Ask Me Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 


Let's go!!!

Ask Me Meme
from "Just keep swimming." -Dorthy, Finding Nemo

1:  What was the last argument you had about?
I'm not 100% sure.  It was probably with the neighborhood crazy guy about something he posted on the hood facebook page.  I have LOTS of arguments with my son's father - but they're usually one sided.  I poke, he ignores. Yeah, it's getting old. 

2:How long is your longest relationship? 


Best one ever - it's been over 17 years!  The only male I've been able to hang with for longer than 3 years.   Isn't he cute? 
Otherwise?  Karen is the friend I've known the longest - I would say a parent or a sibling, but those haven't worked out so well for me.

3:What is something not many people know about you?
Hmmmm I'm not sure.  I'm pretty much an open book. 

4:Two truths and a lie. Go.
I really love winter, I hate the beach and I'm overdue for a vacation

5:Do you believe in fate/destiny?
I'm a firm believer in that things always happen for a reason.  Sometimes it takes a long LONG time for that reason to be known, but that's how it usually is. 

6:Where is somewhere you’ve always wanted to live?
I'd live in Seattle in a heartbeat.  Loved it there.

7:Has there ever been a song that made you cry?
Oh for the love, I'm 48 years old, I've had my heart broken more than once of COURSE there are songs that made me cry!  Sometimes if I'm really homesick, the song "Home" - Michael Buble's version, that can make me put my head down on my desk and sob like a little bitch. 

8:Do you jump/scare easily?
No, but OMG funny - my friend Kathy N. will jump at anything.  It's been very amusing over the years. 

9:Which birthday has been your favorite?
I don't like to admit this, but really my 31st.  I was in labor.  Best present ever!

10:Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested?
Yes.  No.  You don't need any more details than that.  LOL

11:Have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Who hasn't?  It's all in how you take it.  I take it all with a grain of salt.

12:What’s your favorite series of books?
When I was a kid - Nancy Drew.  She was my best friend, you know.  Now?  James Patterson - the women's club series.  Love those!

13:Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family? Considering that my immediate family doesn't know me very well?  Could be anyone. 

14:What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? 
Frog legs.  They most definitely did NOT taste like chicken.
15:List one of your quirks.
My whole pokedy-poke poke issue..
 
16:State 1 bad habit of yours. 
Probably the same thing.  Pokedy poke poke.  LOL
17:Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares?
No, but I saw some of the ending of "Mama" the other day?  That was seriously some freaky deaky ding-dong shit. 

18:When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon?
I go pretty regularly - otherwise the roots try and take over.  I go again on Thursday. 

19:What was the last thing you did with your friends?
Which friends?  You know, I'm kind of a big deal.  I have many friends.  Probably more than you.  Yeah.  That's right.  LOL  We went out last night to celebrate a birthday.  Not mine. 

20:What’s something that you like to do that others might see as weird?
Pokedy poke poke.  LOL

21:What was the last trip you took? 
With a flight involved?  Back home for my HS reunion after Thanksgiving.  Road trip?  To the U.P. last summer.  Next trip?  Hopefully Chicago next weekend.  I'm really hoping that it stops snowing AT SOME POINT OF MY LIFE!!  Can you tell I'm over it?  It's been non-stop for days.  

Happy Sunday :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know what you mean about that Michael Buble song--if I'm in just the right mood it'll do me in! But sometimes you just need to have a good cry, right?

Kwizgiver said...

I forgot how much I loved Nancy Drew!

Stacy said...

I am really hoping that you "love winter" is the lie...otherwise I'll have to consider you certifiable.

I got freaked out by the previews of "Mama." Definitely a freak fest.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking loving winter is the lie? How cool to be in labor on your birthday and I would have to agree, that gift is the best gift of all.

Impybat said...

"Mama"-- did you like it? I might put that on my Netflix queue.

K Dubs said...

OH, it's definitely "love winter" - that's my lie. LOL I actually don't mind it, but this year? I am OVER IT. This is the worst one I can remember in a long time.
And Mama? Definitely a freak fest. I jumped a couple of times. LOL