1) Dancing all night to the best song ever would be good for the cardiovascular system. When is the last time you exercised?
I did a 16 oz. curl last night. How's that for exercise. Don't you look at me like that, I know I have a few pounds to lose. Stick a scarf in it, Louise - or better yet? A brownie.
2) The girl in this song is the daughter of a dentist. "Dentophobia" is fear of dentists. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
Now, I don't mind. When I was 16 I went to Dr. McDonald (I think that's his name) in Columbian Sq. and had my first cavity. He drilled without giving me anything, and when I said it hurt, he told me to "shut up or I'll make it hurt more". I'm sure that 30 years of hostility has probably twisted that a little bit, but in any case - it took me until my late 20's, early 30's to go again. It took some great hygenists and dentists, but now I'm not so ascared any more.
3) One Direction performed this on Good Morning, America. Do you watch morning TV? If so, which show?
Oh, I'm sorry - some of us WORK FOR A LIVING, jerkface. No I don't watch morning TV. If I'm lucky I can catch a hint of the crazy weather guy, but on a daily basis? No.
4) Listening to upbeat pop songs like this one makes Sam feel young. When is the last time you participated in an activity commonly connected to childen (like swinging on a swing, drinking chocolate milk, playing a board game, etc.)?
Since when is drinking chocolate milk primarily associated with being a kid? And now that we're on the subject, I actually like strawberry milk better. So take that, you "chocolate milk is for kids only" poopy head.
5) One of the boys, Louis Tomlinson, was an actor before joining the band. How many different professions have you tried? What were they?
Somehow I've always ended up doing clerical-type work. In spite of my "I do NOT want to be a secretary for the rest of my life" declaration. I really need to go back to grad school. LOLOL
6) The fans that have made One Direction millionaires are also the target audience for series like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Wimpy Kid. Do you read Young Adult literature?
Hey, the Hunger Games? Those books were great! I stopped HP at the 4th one, but I have all 7 - just need to re-read them. I read on my iPad mostly, so the thought of me heaving one of those ginormous books around just hurts my back thinking about it. LOL
**A REALLY great series, for anyone that's interested - is the Uglies book series - check them out HERE
7) If this is the "best song ever," what song do you consider the worst? Tell us which song just sets your teeth on edge.
Oh God... Anything that I used to associate with the sperm donor. Or the mix tape that he made - apparently for every girlfriend he had, featuring Sade. I wonder if he still plays it? LMAO But really really the worst song ever? Loving You. Minnie Riperton. There. Now get that out of your head. LOL
8) One Direction performed at the Royal Variety Show for Queen Elizabeth. If you found yourself presented to Her Majesty, what would you say?
Nice hat? I don't know. Curtsy and say that it's nice to meet you. What is proper etiquette for meeting the Queen of England - especially when you yourself are the Queen of the Universe?
9) Right now, is your life moving in the right direction or are you feeling a bit aimless?
Yeah. That's NOT me. Now this - this is me...
Really hoping I float into the lagoon soon.. Speaking of the lagoon, did you know that the Professor died this week? As did Reuben Kincaide? And the last female munchkin from Munchkin land?