Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Poking. I have a thing about it in case you haven't noticed LOL

Happy New Year Hodgepodgers!  What better way to get back into some sort of routine than by joining the party here on Wednesdays? Answer the questions on your own blog, then hop back here on the first day of 2014 (which just happens to be a Wednesday) and add your link to the party.



Here we go-

1. Times Square is the setting for the infamous ball drop signaling a brand new year....when did you last 'drop the ball' on something?
Whoops.. I'm sure I've dropped the ball on many a thing lately..  Probably has something to do with work - the bad thing about when you're bored is that you tend to nod off and not pay as much attention..

2. What is one thing you resolved to do in 2013 that you actually did?
I don't make resolutions, or anything like that.  Saves me from the disappointment of having not done them.  LOL


3. Jack London is quoted as saying, "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." Agree or disagree? Why? 
You can't wait for shit to come to you - you have to go looking for it.  Otherwise you're just a lump.  Think outside the box, look for adventure -  don't let stuff happen TO you - make it happen FOR you. 

4. What was the best thing you ate in 2013?
BAHAHAHAHAAAA - that's funny.  Nina's apple cake.  Best damn cake ever. 

5.  Share an anti-resolution...that is, something you plan to keep on doing in the new year.
Poking.  I have a thing about it.  And for the life of me, I can't figure out why, when you put in certain words - that this blog doesn't show up in a google search.  Like do a search for "Fay,  State Police".  Nothing.  Hmmph... 

6. The Pantone color of the year for 2014 is radiant orchid.  Like or no like? Would I find this color anywhere in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade to either?
Probably.  I don't pay that much attention.  It's a pretty color, though!


7. In three words or less sum up your 2013.

Over.  Done.  Kaput. 

8.  Insert your own random thought here. 
Happy New Year?   It's freaking cold right now in Michigan.  15 degrees.  Not counting the wind chill.  I may have to turn my heat up over 65.  Dammit.


No comments: