Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nothing like a little Monty Python to get the day started! :)




Let's go!!!

The Generic Meme

From Remember the Stars

1. What did you want to be when you were little? 

A teacher, a mom, a flight attendant, a fireman, and God knows what else.  One out of 350 isn't bad, right?

2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why? 

Are you kidding me?  I love my friends!  I have a bunch of small groups, and get them all together and it's one big group.  I'd say that there are few that really know me - but I'd be lying.  I'm an open book.  Straight shooter.  Either you love me or you don't.  And if you don't?  You REALLY don't love me.  Just ask crazy Vinnie.  Or that  stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker.  They really hate me.  LOL

3. What is your fashion “style”? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis? 

I'm all about comfort.  If I'm home?  It's bra off, sweats on and home sweet home... work?  Don't hate me - but we can wear jeans.  Every.  Day.  I take advantage of that.  Every.  Day.  

4. If you could live anywhere where would you live? 

Discounting the whole "moving back home" conversation - I'd love to give Seattle a try.  I visited there once and absolutely loved it.  Clean.  Nice peeps.  A troll under a bridge.  It's all good.  That's where I'd go.  

5. What is your biggest hope for the next year? 

Why does it have to be a big hope?  Why can't it be a medium sized hope, or even a small hope?  I don't ask for much.  Really.  I'd like for karma to come and bite some people in the ass - that's a good one.  And for me?  A new, busier job would be nice.  

6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out? 

Look - you have NO idea what it's like being a pretty pretty princess.  If you were me - you'd check yourself out all the time!  And for the record?  My boobs?  FANfuckingTABULOUS....  Don't hate.  

7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show? 

genre... woah.. big little words there sunshine..  I like movies that are action packed.  Fun filled.  And show man butt.  Yeah.  Man butt.  And by that I do not mean OLD man butt.  Ew...  TV show?  Well, since LOST is over (dammit - and for the record - I HATED that ending).. my new favorites are Blacklist, Orange is the New Black and the #1?  Walking Dead.  Awesome show.  LOVE it.  

8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5) 

Don't you limit me.  Just for that?  I'm going to list 6.
Shell Seekers, Rosamund Pilcher
The Silver Palate Cookbook

How to Win Friends and Influence People (lolololol)
The Road Less Traveled
Anything by James Patterson, Brad Meltzer and a whole lot more.  Oh, and I have some of the Tucker Max books.  I was thinking of reading them, but then thought - who better to read about an asshole but an asshole?  I should send them to that stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker LOL  That would be comedy.  Right there.

9. Have you ever taken a cooking class? 

Oh come on now.  Perfection needs no teaching.  I'm a damn good cook.  

10. What three words would you use to describe yourself? 

PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS!!!!

11. Favorite animal? 

Certainly not a jackalope.  I kind of like my cat.  Chickens are cool.  Dogs.  Dogs are cool.  Until they eat my house.  Then they are not so cool.  And in the dogs category - the fucking chihuahua is NOT included.  Neither are those little yappy Yorkies.  Damn fool things.  

12. What is your dream job? 

I wish I had gone to the police academy - seriously, I'd make a kick ASS detective.  Plus I love to know shit.  That would be my ultimate job.

13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why? 

I'd go find Otto Titslinger and ask him what the hell was he thinking?  Life is so much better without bras.  

14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why? 

Oh, to be a fly on the wall.... Seriously.  Or the Cloak of Invisibility.  Yeah.  That's it.  Then I could hear people talking about shit and they wouldn't know I was there, that's why.  Who WOULDN'T want that superpower.  OOOOH!  OR.. I'd love the ability to sneak up on stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker - and kick him in the balls without him knowing it's me.  

15. What is your favorite movie? 

I don't think I have one, now that you mention it.

16. What is your best childhood memory? 

Hmmmm yeah.  Don't really have one.  I had siblings that tortured me - seriously.  They locked me in the closet all the time - because I'd tell on them for doing whatever it is that they shouldn't have been doing.  The girl next door would call them, because she could hear me yelling.  And my mother?  Didn't believe me.  Yeah.  That was my childhood.  How about the best memory was leaving it behind?

17. What is your favorite part about blogging? 

That I can say whatever the fuckity fuck I want.  It's mine.  And if anyone complains?  They can fuck off.  It's mine.  Can't you read the heading?  That says it all my dear!

18. What is your favorite quote? 

"Understanding, compassion, kindness and love are the only true revolutionary ideas.  When we compromise those we become what we despise and we lose our humanity. "  Not sure where it came from, but it was worth saving on my phone. 

19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why? 

 

20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing?




No comments: