Saturday, January 11, 2014

Poor Lucy. She's filthy. She's a filthy filthy girl..

That's My Kind of Night

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?

King Crab legs... mmmmmmmm

2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot? 

High School?  We were the Wildcats.  Yeah.  That was us.  Wild as cats.  yeah.  Don't get me started on our school song.  Still trying to figure out what that had to do with kids graduating high school and going off into life to make their paths..  Southern Cross.  If you can figure it out, let me know..

3) Have you ever tried acupuncture? 

Aw hells nawwwwwwwwww... although  I hear it works, but having someone stick tiny little needles into me?  Yuck.

4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's?

I have 2 shelves of condiments.  And maybe the door.  But don't judge.  I happen to like my accompaniments.  LOL

5) Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money?

Don't waste my time, I won't waste my money.

6) Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.

You want to hear about crazy Vinnie?  The used car salesman that picks on people that don't or won't or can't fight back?  Ugh... He is the epitome of the sleazy used car salesman.  

7) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?

People.  Don't you judge me. 

8)  Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?

Poor Lucy.  She's filthy.  She's a filthy filthy girl..

9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?

Yep.  And I'll do it again tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next...
 


7 comments:

katie eggeman said...

The needles are the one thing that have kept me from trying it. I have heard it works too.

The Gal Herself said...

Not only did I tear into my People the moment it arrived, the first article I read was about the Gosselins. So no way would I judge.

CountryDew said...

The needles sometimes hurt, sometimes not. It depends on what the issue is. Most of them you don't feel, but every now and then they find the right spot and you know it.

I am Harriet said...

My husband's school was the wildcats. That was a long time ago.

Kwizgiver said...

My high school was the Wildcat, too.

Tina Louise said...

I don't trust myself to correctly hit the snooze button and not turn the darn alarm off only thinking I hit snooze.

K Dubs said...


Maybe I'll try acupuncture. Someone gave me a guys name to do it to quit smoking, said it worked for him.
Gal - the People I have right now is about the Gosselins! I haven't read it yet. LOL