Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meme time!

Can you tell I've got homework to work on?

I was tagged for this by both my single mom Bud and Thistle - great blogs both :) Thanks for the tags, and somehow I'll figure out how to do it twice..


The rules of the game:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

First one:
This was the 4th in the 4th - and I was driving home, sun was out - it'd been a yukky week - and I turned the corner and this is what lay ahead:



This one was from a "random" folder, and I just picked one - it's the boy and I in front of a waterfall up in Alaska. It was so cold out! You'd never think that it was July. :)



And I'm tagging Staci, Michelle (because she really needs to update her blog!!), Neurotic Mom (who's blog is worth visiting just for the music ;-) ) and Pseudo, who is one cool writer. :) Good stuff in all of them! Enjoy!!

5 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Cool photos, Kath. :-D
How's the HW going?

K Dubs said...

ahhhhhhhhhshaddap... lol

cheatymoon said...

No worries. I'm not doing my HW either.

Anonymous said...

Ack..i've got a couple of those kind of pics from our excessively snowy christmas eve commute. And we're expecting more tomorrow, so i may have a few more...

Nice pic of you and the kid, but it doesn't look like July...which is not unlike some of our 'July days...

great job on the 4X4...

Staci said...

thanks for the tag!! I have to do this on my old computer where all my pictures are!! I will try to post it tomorrow. Check out my blog because I've tagged and awarded you for something fun!!

http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2009/01/ten-honest-things-about-myself.html