Friday, January 2, 2009

Project 365

OK, so maybe I do have a resolution for New Year's (of sorts)...

I've decided to give Project 365 a shot. I've been following PG, a fellow Bruce junkie, and he's almost done with his 365. So I started a new blog for it here, redoing another blog that I had started and had hidden away like the red-headed stepdog. I deleted all the posts, and have decided to start fresh!

Yesterday was a great day, I had lunch with one of my favorite people (can't explain here, but suffice it to say she's a great kid :)), and then my brother, his wife & kids came and picked us up and we walked around Boston a lot longer than expected, searching for the Pizzeria Regina that never materialized, ended up at Pizzeria Uno and then walked around a ton again, looking at ice sculptures and storefronts. We were going to go to the movies, but that went out the window when the word *Monopoly* was mentioned, so we all came back to my cousin's house where we are staying and played until after midnight. Craziness! And who won? My nephew John, the youngest of the bunch, after making some killer trades (Waterworks for Park Place? Say it ain't so!) he had the most money so he won! First time playing, and he turns into a little Trump. LOL
The boys at Uno - believe it or not mine (in the orange) is the oldest. The middle one is 5'8" and will be 12 in Feb. I'm scared!


Here's the Monopoly game (and my brother's fam). The mini-Trump is in the green!


What a great way to start the New Year! We head back to MI today. It's been one of the best visits that we've had, and we can't wait to come back again!

*OK - the pictures aren't showing the whole way, you have to click on them - anyone know how to make the "blog" area wider? Very annoying!!

No comments: