Friday, January 2, 2009

Thoughts and hugs going out to Janet on the loss of her Dad. :(



1. The world is a great, wonderful, beautiful place and let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

2. "go take your medicine" was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder if the baby will notice that we're not here when she gets home.

4. Usually there is eventual peace at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for Chinese food in Boston. There isn't any good stuff in Michigan..

6. Right where I am is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, tomorrow my plans include unpacking and Sunday, I want to get ready for the crazy week ahead!!

10 comments:

Janet said...

did you just move back to Boston? Welcome home :-) I live not far from Boston.

Thank you for playing, Happy New Year and have fun this weekend :-)

K Dubs said...

no :( I'm still living in MI. I came home for the holidays :)

Pseudo said...

We have great Chinese here on Oahu. Actually great food for anything Asian. Mexican food here leaves a lot to be desired.

Have a great weekend Kathy!

Billy Rhythm said...

There's something very powerful in being able to answer #6 as you did.

K Dubs said...

Billy, it's a good place to be :)

smariek said...

I've been to Boston a few times and can't remember ever having Chinese food over there. (I get plenty of it in the San Francisco Bay Area though)

My FFI is here

Happy New Year!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

What a fun post, love it! :)

Melanie said...

Over from SITS...Happy Saturday.

just the five of us said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your header, did you snap that picture or download it? and the saying is great too:D

K Dubs said...

Thank YOU! I took it in Alaska last July. And the saying is all mine :) Thanks for stopping by!