Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday morning...

I guess I'm used to the new schedule. I was awake at 6AM today. Ugh. No matter how much I tried to get my body to go back to sleep, I was awake. For the day. Dammit. So far today, I've cleaned the basement and done round one of the mopping of the cat piss/shit smell. Then I cleaned out the little eating area in my kitchen so I could steam clean the carpet, which has some stains on it. Stains be gone. AND... I realized that the steam cleaner that I'm using? Also does hard floors. Screw mopping round II, I'm bringing that sucker downstairs and using that. If that doesn't make it all clean and smelling pretty, nothing will. Now I need to start packing some of the clutter. I don't want people looking at my personal pictures and stuff when looking at the house - they don't need to see my stuff - they need to imagine their stuff here. Yeah. That's it. Although - if the house sells quickly, I'm screwed. I have a lease until the end of September, but what if someone comes in and says - hey, I'll buy the house, but only if I can move in July 1st or something like that. Ugh. I don't even want to think about it.
Anywhooo - happy Sunday. I'll leave you with a picture of the deer in the back yard. Before it all exploded green.

No comments: