Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?
I have a picture somewhere of me on Santa's lap with my siblings. No clue where it is. Having two older siblings I didn't believe as long as I would have otherwise. LOL
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
Depends on who you ask. LOL Actually, no. I'm on the nice list. I'm a nice person, dammit. People like me. When I'm not a nice person? You've earned it. Two things that will get me riled up? Picking on other people that can't or won't defend themselves, and screwing with my kid. I will Fuck. You. UP.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
Why yes, I did! I'm using it to fill out this meme! My computer died (RIP computer) and the iPad wasn't cutting it for "real" internet use, so I got a laptop. Apparently *nobody* buys a PC any more. Whatever... LOL
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
I used to go almost every year, but haven't in years.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
I don't think so?
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?
Mmmmmmmm coffee.... or hot chocolate.
9. Share a memory from last Christmas.
Hmmmm I think that I wasn't feeling it last year, and went to the casino with what I was going to spend on Christmas presents. I ended up winning like $300. Best non-Christmas ever! I ended up getting the boy some presents.. LOL And this year I went on Christmas Eve and won $1570. Lucky me! :)
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us next week for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!