Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
The 20Q Meme
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
Words are so much more important!
2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Cake? Did someone make cake? I love cake. Cake. Cake. Cake. Oh, my favorite? Any. With carbs. And frosting. Yum. Thanks, though. Now I'm hungry and want cake. Mmmmmm cake....
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
Sometimes. Sometimes I get a great picture and pass it on. Sometimes I - yeah. Never mind. I buy them. LOL
4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
Wanna play hooky?
5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
Both. Aren't they both spam in some fashion?
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
Um, really? The one with your mom. And the party in my pants is always the best! LMAO Jesus. I don't know!
7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
You can always add background noise, you can't necessarily take it away.
8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
Well, that's a dumb question. Catch me at the casino with the first envelope!
9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one?
Can you hear me now?! WHAT? Oh.. sorry. I didn't realize the movie started..
10. What's the most messed up food combination that you've had that was actually good?
Scrambled eggs with grape jelly. I went to a sleepover when I was a wee lass, and the mom made me try it. It was delightful!
11. What's one of your most random pet peeves (something that annoys you)?
Bad grammar. I "seen" that... Makes me NUTS..
12. When is the last time you had home cooking?
Ahhhhhh well, I'm home. And I cook. So, um, all the time?
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
Tigger? Because Tiggers are wonderful things...
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
Oh, it's going to be a new one. Me. Melissa McCarthy. Based on The Heat. We'll be partners, and we will KILL it. Oh, and I get to find the Chief's balls. LOL
15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be?
oh, this one is easy - a fly. On a wall. LOL
16. What's your favorite girl's name?
17. What's your favorite boy's name?
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
18. What's your supermarket of choice?
Usually Meijer, but lately I've been rediscovering Aldi!
19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
Ok. #1? It's Sunday. I don't go out and go crazy on Sunday nights. #2? It's Sunday. Which means it's Walking Dead night. Which means I'm not going anywhere! #3? It's the season finale, so ask me again next week. LOL
20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
Just a soda. Once in a while I'll get plain popcorn, but that's it. I've never liked the buttered - blech. But even the plain is so salty, it's silly. But one thing I've always liked? Plain popcorn and M&M's. I knew about chocolate covered popcorn before anyone else. It's just delightful... Mmmmmm..... now I'm hungry. I want cake, popcorn AND M&M's!