Sunday, March 28, 2010

Traveling Sunday?

Thought I'd just let you all know some things...

I am here:

Some thoughts of mine?

This is better than late-night Walmart. LOL Apparently, clothing that FITS is optional. We got to the hotel about 9:00 or so last night, and oh my goodness, we haven't been outside the hotel and already the Boy has seen more than he should. LOL

Who knew that there would be a "resort fee" for the hotel that is fully paid for? AND that internet would cost $12/day? Seriously? So to cover all that, they have put a $250 hold on my credit card. Gee, thanks. We'll just put that along with the stupid hold from the car rental company - which added insurance to my rental and that bumped it up $300. Um, no - I'll take the $150 rental without the insurance please. WTF???

My hotel room has no coffee maker or refrigerator. I'm not loving that.

I went to get coffee at the Starbucks in the lobby this morning, and a guy that looked as though he may have been doing the walk of shame - or been up for 4 days straight, asked me if I was just getting there. I said, no we got here yesterday, and then he asked what day yesterday was. Really? OK. Then he told me that he'll be watching for me this week. I threw up a little in my mouth - he was looking pretty rough. LOL But hey - that's the closest I've had to an offer in ages! Maybe I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, right? Right? ROFL

We're off to the observation deck in the Stratosphere, then who knows... The day is young.

More later. I figure I should post each day - heck it's costing me $12, I may as well get my money's worth.

2 comments:

cheatymoon said...

No coffee maker is a travesty. I hope you have a blast, Kathy. xo

Pseudo said...

Have the best time ever Kathy.