Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stuck...

Rock, meet hard place. Hard place, meet rock. Me? I’m right between the two.

Trying to decide what to do with your life sucks. I mean it really, really sucks.

I have a great job – that makes me nuts because it’s so slow.   Regardless of what else I do - that has to change.  Which sucks. 

I have a house that is OK, but I absolutely love my neighbors. You couldn’t ask for better neighbors.

There’s unbloggable stuff going on at home (where I’m from, not where I live). That makes me want to move back. It could be time.

Do I default on my mortgage and move back? I’ve been asking the bank to work with me for over a year, and I’m still waiting for answers but in the meantime I’m 60 days behind. Do I let that go to 90 – and then let them start foreclosure proceedings? Or (shocker) maybe THEN they’ll work with me?   But will it matter?  It's expensive to move - I could use what I'd put toward the mortgage toward a moving truck. 

Do I quit an excellent job for… for what? Where do I work? Where do I live? Where do I put all my STUFF??

I hate this shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a nice comment here and google gremlins ate it.

You need to work the problem from what you ultimately want backward. Let the details work themselves out.

Try not to stress too much... I know it's hard not to.

xoxo