Sunday, April 6, 2014

A little scooty-bootin' in the puckerbrush would be nice..

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. 
Let's go!!!



From For Old Times' Sake

The For Old Times' Sake Meme

When was the last time you swam in a pool?
Last summer.  We have one here in our little "community"...  It's actually great.

 Do you like to party?
On occasion I like to let my freak flag fly.. But lately I've realized that I've been drinking far too much on the weekends, and I'm giving my liver (and subsequently - my wallet) a break.  LOL

Describe the shirt you're wearing?
gray.  short sleeves.  Says Little League on it.  Oh, and I'm not wearing a bra.  So there are two lady bumps sticking out of the front. 

What is one feature film that you don't like?
There are one or two movies that I actually got up and walked out of because I just didn't like them.  The one about Beethoven was one of them.  I thought it was just boring and BLECH...

Would people describe you as happy?
Well that's a silly question!  Of course I'm happy!

Sleep with or without clothes on?
Depends, is your Dad there?  LMAO

Does it bother you if people swear around you?
They better fucking not, those motherfuckers.

Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays?
And this has what to do with the price of tea in China? 

Like to travel?
LOVE it...  The boy wants to be a pilot, and I'm really hoping he'll get a job with a commercial airline, so then I can fly for free.  LOL

Think you're attractive?
Um, duh.. I'm a pretty pretty princess!

Are or were you a good student?
In high school?  Not so much.  College?  I had a 3.36 GPA.  That was gotten while working full time and being a single mom.  So yeah, I was a good student. Although, hell of a lot of good that degree's done me! 

Are you currently happy?
I have coffee, heat, working internet - what wouldn't I be happy about?

Colored or black-and-white photo?
Stop.  I'm not answering your photo-racist questions!

Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
Not really, but apparently my friends do.

Do you drink?
Seriously.  Of course I drink.  Water and coffee during the day.  Water at night, unless it's a "titties and beer" night as my friend Marianne used to call them - and then it's usually beer.

Do you make fun of people?  Only if they deserve it.
Do you think dreams eventually come true?
Oh good Lord I hope not! I'm talking about REM sleep dreams, not the whole "some day my prince will come" dreams...  Well, actually i think they're both crap.  Knowing my luck my prince has knocked on my door and I've slammed it in his face, thinking he was a door-to-door salesman. 

Favorite fictional character?
Tiggers are wonderful things!

Go to the movies or rent?
Ok, let's break this down.  Movies?  over $10/ticket plus popcorn, soda, etc.  Usually a trip to the movies is almost $40.  Rent?  $1.29/day baby.  Red Box - all the way.

Have you ever moved? 
Shall I count? 18 times, 2 states.  Dude, I'm tired just thinking about it.   
Have you ever stolen anything?
Just your mom's heart.  LMAO

How's the weather right now?
Sunny and 35, heading up to 50-something

Last time you cut your hair?
Not sure, but I'm due for a color and a cut..

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Prolly Lil' Kim

Last time you showered?
Yesterday.  I might take one today.  I'm not sure yet..

Loud or soft music?
Depends.  If it's AC/DC's Thunderstruck?  you can't listen to that low.  If it's Minnie Riperton and her "lalalalala lalalalala... " etc.  that's shit is as low as it can get. 

McDonalds or Burger King?  Mickey D's
Night or day?  
One is dark, the other is not.  Unless there's a big ass storm coming in with a tornado warning - then my ass is in my neighbor's basement.  But the dark side has cookies.  But the light gives me a tan.  Oh I don't know.  What was the question?
Number of pillows?
Since I screwed up my neck (old whiplash injury from being rear-ended in Hollywood - right in front of the Academy building, I'll have you know) - one pillow and it has to be pretty flat.  Ugh.

Piano or guitar?
I don't play either.  Why?



Current longing?
A little scooty-bootin' in the puckerbrush would be nice, but since people have an aversion to the whole "getting to know you" thing that I have going on, I'll settle for coffee.. LOL

Current disappointment?
See previous question

Current annoyance?
See previous previous question

Last thing you ate?
Your... no.  Wait.  I'm not going there.  Plus, that's just gross.  I'd probably make a great lesbian - if it weren't for the whole vagina thing.  Everyone ever notice that just about everything you eat just turns to poop?

Last thing you bought?
Groceries.  Yesterday. 

Pick a lyric, any lyric or a song...
"I learned more from a 3 minute record than I ever did in school"

Pick a movie quote...
"The two youts?"  "Do you meow know how meow fast you were meow going meow?"

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Your Tigger will go great with my Winnie the Pooh! I like Tigger too!

CountryDew said...

I have cousins who are pilots. Their mom flies for free.

I am Harriet said...

That is an impressive gpa for a single mom. Congrats!

Stacy said...

Free flights would be awesome. Maybe you could join the mile-high scooty bootin' club? ;)

Kwizgiver said...

Your liver and wallet must be happier.

Smellyann said...

Your answer to the swearing question made me snort. Snot came out of my nose.