Sunday, June 29, 2014

I was drinking tequila, it's all still fuzzy..

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!

From Sweet Memes, our friend CAT!:
IF YOU COULD: 
Travel anywhere, where would it be?
Cruise around the world.  I mean, really - if money's no object.. why not?

 Meet anyone, who would it be?
I've come close to meeting Bruce, touched him even, but I would really really love to sit and drink with Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert.  That would be so much fun..

 Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be?
Harriet. 

 Be anyone for a day, who would it be?
The Queen of England.  Why not?

 Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
Gas.  LOL

 Change one thing about your life what would it be?
Not sure, to change things would change where I am today, and I kind of like where I am today..

 Have any superpower what would it be?
the Cloak of Invisibility.  That would be AWEsome!

 Be any animal for a day which would you be?
A bald eagle

 Date anyone who would it be? 

Shit, I'd just be happy for a date right now. LOL
 Change one thing about the world what would it be? 
Tolerance. People should be more tolerant of others and their differences.  Stop fighting.  
 Live in any fictional universe which would you choose?
Narnia

 Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of?
The need to pee every 45 minutes.  Damn that's a pain in my ass!

 Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? 

I've had Bell's Palsy twice, and it's gone away for the most part, but I have a droop in my left eye.  I'd like that to go away please..

 Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? 

None of 'em!
 Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose?
I'm already Queen of England, isn't that talent enough?

 Forget one event in your life which would you choose?
Doesn't matter- I was drinking tequila, it's all still fuzzy..

 Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? 

Having read Stephen King's book about JFK, I'm not sure I'd erase any of them.  The Holocaust would be a top choice, though.  Too many good people gone, all but for the mind of a madman..
 Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose?
I'm good.

 Be any weight/body type, which would you choose?
I'd like to look like Giselle Bundchen.  But then I'd be so busy with dates I wouldn't have time for myself.  LOL

 Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
I'll let you know when I come back from my world cruise.  Seattle is up there, though..

 Change one law in your country, which would you change?
Not so much a law, but everyone should have the right to marry who they choose.  It's not up to me or anyone else to choose that for them. 

 Be any height, which would you choose?  

Giselle Bundchen's
Have any job in the world, which would you choose? 
I would make a damn good detective.. just sayin'..
 Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? 

A few hundred dollar bills would be nice!
 Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be?

The man about to give me the cloak of invisibility, of course!


I finally have a day "off"... kind of.  I'm prepping for my lovely colonoscopy tomorrow.  Not a day when you really want to be far from the house.  Or the bathroom, even.   And just an FYI?  I'm rethinking the sleeping in instead of having breakfast before 8am.  Now I'm hungry.  LOL

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Even though I know you were not talking about me...thank you for wanting to bring me back :)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Heavens yes, stop fighting already! And can the big dogs just leave everyone else, and their property, alone?

Helena said...

I agree - the choice to marry whom you love should not carry anyone else's defiant decision with it.

I also agree with cousin's marrying, as gross at that may sound to some!

.......I've recently had a colonoscopy and it wasn't too bad. The day before prepping with the 'cleaning out sachets' was probably the worst bit - that and farting for a full day afterwards!
Good Luck!