Sunday, November 16, 2014

I miss summer. I miss my tan.

Taking Stock Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

Taking Stock Meme 

Stolen from: The Blake Collection
 Making:   gas inside my body, to be released at a later time?

 Cooking:  see #1?

 Drinking:   mmmmmmm coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 Reading:  this.  How could I read more than one thing at the same exact time?!  Silly!

 Wanting:  it to be warm again.  I miss summer.  I miss my tan.

 Looking:   pretty damn good these days, if I say so myself!

 Wasting:   away, me arse is.  I'm back to that "cafeteria tray ass" that I used to have a long long time ago...

 Wishing:  That the boy would get that the cat poops on the floor, not because she can, but because she wants him to keep her litter box clean

 Enjoying:  the fact that the boy has to clean up poop LOLOL

 Waiting:  Time waits for noone

 Liking:   My coffee, if you must know

 Wondering:  how long this meme is going to last

 Loving:  Well, if I have to tell you...


 
















 Listening:  to the boy yell at the cat LOL

 Needing:  to get my ass moving

 Smelling:  not much, I just sneezed

 Wearing:  my PJ's

 Following:  I follow nothing.  How could I follow anything, when I am greatness itself?  LOL

 Noticing:  That I'm pretty full of myself today

 Knowing:  that it's 99% attitude that makes your day

 Thinking:  about getting up and getting more coffee

 Feeling:  that I'm going to need to do that

 Bookmarking:  I just press the "bookmark" thingie.  The latest book is on the iPad.

 Opening:  Went to Costco this week, the day after it opened.  Not as busy as I expected!

 Giggling:  At the boy, having to pick up poop off the floor LOL

4 comments:

jennifer anderson said...

you have convinced me that is what I need this week. to adopt the proper attitude for all I need to get done. you go girl!

Kwizgiver said...

I miss the warmth, too.

I am Harriet said...

Today my attitude is all about catching up on some sleep :)

ShannonW said...

Winter just started here and I am ready for it to be over. Bring back summer!