Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm alive :)

I've been so busy crazy, or is that crazy busy? Between trying to finish up the semester at school, Christmas shopping, work, etc. I have barely had time to do anything except work, school, sleep. Arrgh. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks "off" before the next semester starts.

But what's been happening.. hmmmm lots.

After the first of the year, I'm being transferred to another courthouse. Which could be looked at one of two ways. Either it's Siberia, or the country club. I looked at it as a punishment, until I was told that I am the one that my boss can trust to go out there and run the office with no supervision. so I guess that's good. But it's going to add 20 min. to my commute in the morning, and that's not good. I'm going to be away from all my work buddies, so that's not good. Ugh. So I'm going - but I'm not thrilled about it but I will make the best of it.

Kim starts chemo this week. I've gotten 15 or so of her friends together and tomorrow we're going to have a surprise brunch with her. She has no clue what's going on, and it makes her nuts. I love it. LOL I just wanted to do something so she can relax and chill for a couple of hours and not think about everything that's going on.

I ordered Christmas cards. And did something different. I put a quote on them along with pictures of the boy that I usually include. The quote is "Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect." I must be getting soft in my old age. lol

I got a new computer for Christmas. Which means the boy got my old one for Christmas. No longer a need to fight for time on it. He is beyond geeked about it. And really, when the boxes arrived, there was no hiding what it was. Seriously - they put pictures of what it is on the outside of the box. So I get a call at work, asking if he can open one present early because there's really no point in wrapping it. LOL So he got one present early. The rest of the boxes are hidden away... muahahahahahaaaaaa

I went out with one of my girlfriends last night. Was overserved. Why is it when you party like a rockstar at night, you feel like trailer trash in the morning? LOL
I kissed a boy with dimples. Oh dimples and a goatee are a deadly combination for me. They just kill me. But it was a peck, nothing more. He's married - not sure what's going on there, but I avoided any kind of trouble and just went home.

A Christmas miracle has happened. The FFW has finally been tossed on her ass. Or at least moved out of the house - I really can't picture choosing to move less than a month before Christmas, so I'm going to go with tossed out on her ass. I don't know the story, nor do I really care. But there is justice in this world and it comes in many forms. Yippeeeeeeeeee!!

The best one had embedding disabled, but enjoy the song and listen to the message..

Merry Christmas to all!

6 comments:

sAm said...

Hehe...party like a rockstar, next day you're feeling like trailer trash - good one!
As for FFW - there does seem to be more to this story, doesn't there?

Your word verification was nerdski!

K Dubs said...

I love the word veri!! Too cool. Nerdski. LOL

And yeah, I'm sure there's more. But really - all I ever wanted was for her to be thrown out of the house that I set her up in. That's happened, so for me, that's karma. :)

cheatymoon said...

Interesting...
Give Kim a hug for me.

Beth said...

I love the quote you chose to put on your cards.

Merry Christmas. And take a break.

Mike said...

My best wishes to Kim

I never party like a rock star. My parties are probably more like Yanni's lol

Merry Christmas!

I am off to check out the vid or song or whatever was not embeddable.

K Dubs said...

Otin - hope you enjoyed it. E - gave her one :) and Beth - Planning on it!!!

Merry Christmas!