Monday, February 15, 2010

Manic Monday!

Play along here

What's your least favorite word?
It's actually two - usually used together "I can't". I think that it should be stricken from acceptable answers everywhere. Don't ever look at how you *can't* do something - always try and find a way that you CAN :)

Where do you go when you need really good advice?
Oh geez, this is a tough one. It was always my aunt Harriet. She was my "go to" person for just about everything. And funny - she's come up like three times today. Now, it depends on the advice really. I don't have one set person that I go to for everything.

If you could participate in any winter Olympic sport, what would it be?
Downhill skiing. I would fly free like a bird. Over the hills, spanning the globe, making new records. Yeah. Forget it. I'd kill myself. Maybe the green trail? LOL

3 comments:

sAm said...

Fun Meme! I played along for the first time.
Welcome back - I've been missing your posts!!

Diana_CT said...

Great answer for #1

K Dubs said...

Crissy - true dat!!! SAm - it's great to see you too, thanks! And Diana, thank you too! :)