Saturday, May 8, 2010

I think

that macroeconomics may kick my butt... I get some of it, but not all of it. And the whole math aspects of it? Eeeeesh...

Shoot me now.
Here's something fun - see if you can figure out the "DUH" part of this Marquee...




Frost warning for tonight. Can we be over winter already? I'm over IT, why can't it just be done? Cheez luiz!

Nothing else really happening this week. Iris' are up and starting to bloom. All the other seeds/bulbs I planted are starting to sprout - and the fun thing? I don't remember what I planted, so it'll be exciting to see what comes up!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

cheatymoon said...

I had the same response to statistics. Kicked my ass. I aced all the assignments - have no idea how.
Good luck w/ your flowers! Flowers are so not my friend due to the allergies. (Am in allergic hell currently).