Sunday, August 5, 2012

Save me San Francisco!

Today we ripped off a blogger named Vicky from the blog Books, Cats and Tech. It was called “The 100 Useless Questions Meme”. They did not lie. We just took the ones that were less useless than the others. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 





  
   Have you ever written a song?
Maybe.  Don't you judge my song writing.  The "Cake" song was a winner!  And even better?  It changes every time I sing it!

· Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
I'm a child of the 70's and a product of the 80's.  What do you think?

· Are you superstitious?
Did you just call me fat? 

· What's the most daring thing you've done?
I maybe, perhaps, possibly could have taken a Boston EMS ambulance for a ride one time with or without permission.  And maybe did the "whoop whoop" to some people that I knew.  Who maybe threatened to kick our asses. 

· Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it?
If I had a baby blanket when I was a baby, all memories have been wiped clean.  Seriously.  I can barely remember yesterday - let alone 40+ years ago.  I do, however, remember Raggedy Ann.  That my brother and sister threw out the window to the alley below where the big mean dog lived.  See?  I should have known then what they would turn out to be like.

· Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out?
No, but again - my sister was apparently jealous of me as a baby/small child because I was very cute and had this blonde hair that my mother would put into ponytails/banana curls/all sorts of cute stuff.  So one day she was outside and my sister asked me if I wanted to play barber shop.  She took one pigtail and cut it off, and my brother took the other.  Apparently?  My mother freaked.  Huh.  Again.  Should have known...

· Have you ever sleepwalked?
There's a reason why I don't drink tequila.  And that's all you will ever get out of me.  LOL

· If you could be any age, what age would you be?
I like where I am now.  I wish I could still have kids, but maybe I'll adopt or foster some.

· What is your dream car?
I so miss my Jeep.  But a Land Rover Discovery has always been that gold ring for me.  And I have one within my reach - but dammit.  They only get like 11 mpg.  That would be just plain - well - dumb. 

· What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
meh... never really got into them

· If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Um.  Get out of the car?  WTF kind of question is this?  Jeez, I dunno - pull out my paddles and aim for the island?  D'OH..

· Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
See above.  But I've been in one as a patient, and as a ride-along.  SO much fun - and scary how many peeps have no respect for EMT's or a giant white box with big loud sirens coming at them - and they refuse to get the hell out of the way.

· How many foreign countries have you visited?
Greece, Ireland, England, Canada.  There's a lot more that I want to see, too - maybe I'll rethink that adopting kids - then I won't be able to afford them.


· If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Everyone knows the more movement, the faster you sink.  So again D'OH... dumb question


· Do you talk in your sleep?
Do you think I'd tell you just like that?  I hardly know you. 


· Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
=snort= giggle giggle =  no. 


· If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
hmmmmm I'm not sure.  Which one is most likely to fall in love with my most excellent cooking and then me?  I could be a movie stars wife.  Or concubine.  Whatever. 

· Have you ever re-gifted?
No.  Never.   giggle giggle snort snort.....

· If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
I've always loved watching the high diving and the gymnastics for the summer, and the ski jumping for the winter. 

· If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
LMAO...

· If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Totally shows where my mind is at these days - Lowes or Home Depot.  I have a lot of stuff that I want to do to this house, but not the money to do it. 

· What do you think is your best feature?
My baby blues :)

· If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for?
Comedy, definitely a comedy.  And now that I think of it - screw being a concubine - I want to be a movie star in my own right.  That's my dream job dammit.

· Which of the five senses is most important to you?
Personally?  Sight. 

· Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Neither.  Can't sing or paint worth a damn - unless we're talking about walls. 

· How many years will/did you end up going to college?
Because I was encouraged OH so much when I was graduating from High School - "If you want to go to college, you find the money yourself" or "You have one month to find a full time job, and start paying room and board" - yes, those were the options I was given.  I started taking classes after I moved to Michigan 8 1/2 years ago, and graduated last May with my Bachelor's.  All while being a single mom, and most of it while working full time.  And for the record?  I've told my kid that when he goes to college (see, not "if" - WHEN) that I will find the money for it. 

· Have you ever had surgery?
C-section. 

· What do you like to collect?
I have Starbucks coffee mugs from all the major cities that I've been to.  And yesterday, I broke San Francisco, dammit.  And it was the old style with the architecture buildings on them, not the new ones with the major sightseeing stuff on it.  I'm going to have to find me another one.  But they're great - they are usually 14-18oz, which is what I like for my cuppa. 

· How many collectibles do you have?
Boston, San Diego, Chicago, New York, Las Vegas, London (the biggest one too), Los Angeles, 2 from Seattle.   Still so many more to get!!

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I have a good friend who LOOOOOVES her Jeep and will (willingly) drive nothing else. I was surprised, because her other favorite things are YoYo Ma and French Bordeaux. But that brand has her loyalty, no doubt about it. If I were to get a vehicle, I'd consider a Jeep because she's sold me.

cheatymoon said...

I used to have a coffee cup collection too - of touristy places from when I was married and traveled a lot. Now I sorta get psyched when one breaks!