Sunday, July 29, 2012

Come and Knock on my Door.....

Today we ripped off a blogger named Metalmom from the blog I Don't Want to Hear It. We will do the fifty questions in two parts. She explains that she got it from Robin from the blog Libra GirlBut, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 




Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2
 


26. What type of errands do you like running?
The kind that are quick and done easily.  Or better yet - that involve me getting stuff.  I love stuff.  :) 

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Have you ever peed in a pool?
 
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Pretty blue.  Not obsessive about blue blue, but a really nice blue.  And they're soft.  I've become a bed sheet snob.  I'll admit it.  No 250 count in my house..
29. What’s your favorite flower?
Peonies.  Love the way they smell... And look!
 
30. Do you do ballet?
Can you do the can-can?  Seriously?  I'm 46.  There is NO ballet happening in my house.  As a matter of fact I was kicked out of Kathy Corrigan's ballet class because I couldn't do a split.  So there.  Piss off Kathy Corrigan.  I still can't do one. 
31. Do you listen to classical music?
I'll listen to anything except hard core rap.  I love some good music :)

32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Read the post title.. :)
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Only if forced.  Not a huge fan - it's funny, but I like my humor geared more toward my age.  30.  LOL
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
it's called "NOT f'ing hot".. 77 right now.  Comfortable.  Comfortable at night.  That's the most important. 
35. Do people consider you smart?
I was told by my former supervisor that I was smarter than her, and probably most of the people that I worked with.  I didn't think that was really a good "supervisory" thing to say, but I didn't tell her - she wouldn't get it. 
36. How many piercing do you have?
My ears are pierced 3x each.  First one when I was 12 - with a needle and thread, and I had to pull the thread back and forth.  2nd time was a birthday gift from some friends - with a gun at a Claire's or something like that.  3rd my friend's sister did when she was tripping.  Yeah.  I let them close up.  They were a little "off".. lol
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
Does anyone use that any more?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Like in 3rd grade..
39. How do you feel about your family?
Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!  I think that family is not always defined by genetics.  Sometimes those ones aren't
40. Do you have an iPod?
I have an iPod, iPad (winged, for my protection) and an iPhone.  What's your point?  Don't judge my techno-skills.
41. What time do you go to bed?
Usually 10-10:30.  Last night? After 3.  Jesus I'm getting too old for this crap!
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Really?  REALLY??  I don't know.  I have a 5 cd changer in my car - and 2 or 3 are still stuck in there.  I can't get them out.  Word to the wise?  Don't EVER put a home-made CD with a label on it into a really expensive car stereo.  It'll cost you a buttload to fix and its cheaper to pull the radio fuse out.  Every night.  Or the battery goes dead.  Yeah.  Glad you asked now?
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Princess Bride!!!
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
My own raspberry vinaigrette.  It's darn-tootin delightful!
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Meh... Not sure.  Usually I have to buy whatever I want for myself, so nothing, I guess..
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
Stella - San Diego.  :(
47. Do you like hugs?
Who doesn't?  That's dumb..
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Um.  Butterflies?  Try NEVER.  Oh wait, there was that one time we were in the butterfly garden?  LOL  It's been so long I have no idea..
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My name is so damn easy nobody screws it up.
50. Last person you hugged?
My son - about 10 min. ago :)

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Peonies are my favorite flower, too. My sister made fun of me for them--calling them "old lady flowers" but they're just so beautiful and smell so sweet!

I am Harriet said...

Yikes-- peed in the pool.


Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/07/my-pitt-no-not-brad-silly/

The Gal Herself said...

I'm glad that your iPad is winged for your protection ... because that visual made me smile.