Sunday, August 4, 2013

I watch TV to escape from reality - not watch someone else's train wreck lol

Massive Alphabet Meme, part two

The Letter N 

  Do you have a nickname?  Used to be Chesty, but I took care of that shit.. 
  What is your favorite number?  19 
  Do you prefer night or day?  Depends on what I'm doing, but I really like driving during the day more than at night

The Letter O
What is your one wish?  To have enough money to be comfortable Are you an only child?  Right now I am.  That's what you call it when you no longer speak to the others that came out of the same birth canal, right?   They're not my siblings, siblings don't treat each other the way they did me. 
  Do you wish this year was over?  Not really, I'm kind of enjoying summer.  Summer right now is nice, 70's during the day, 50's at night.  I could get used to this!

The Letter P   
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?  Spiders in my bedroom.  Because I know - I KNOW - I tell you - that one of those fuckers is going to come and lay eggs on my face, and I'll wake up and scratch and thousands of baby spiders will come out of my skin.  That shit's real, isn't it?
  What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?  NOT having a penis coming out of their forehead would be awesome.  Living is nice.  A spine, Oh! personality trait... Hmmmm well, in case you haven't noticed, I have a pretty, shall we say, strong personality.  Someone would either have to be a stronger personality, or let me run the show - but not let me run all over them - in order for it to work. 

The Letter Q 
 Are you quick to judge people?  Fuck you.  Don't you judge me.  You just step back.  You don't know me.  You don't know my life.  Oh, wait.  No.  Not me.  Never. 

The Letter R Do you think you are always right? ... of course - doesn't mean I am, though. :)
  Do you watch reality T.V.? I like Survivor, and other shows on occasion, but I watch TV to escape from reality - not watch someone else's train wreck lol
  What is a good reason to cry? Your dog died?  What the hell kind of question is that?
 
The Letter S   

Do you prefer sun or rain?  Depends.  Do I want my grass alive or dead?  I like a good mix.  Like right now it's 63 and sunny - and I'm in heaven.. 
  Do you like snow? Only when I'm having a hot flash, then I'm outside doing snow angels in a bathing suit  
What is your favorite season? All of 'em
 
The Letter T  

What time is it? Time for you to get a watch!  But in my world it's 10:15 
  What time did you wake up? About 1/2 hour ago 
  When was the last time you slept in a tent?  June.  I love tent camping.  I want to do it again.  Soon.
 
The Letter U 

Are you wearing underwear? Sempi Ubi Sub ubi  
Do you open your eyes when under water?  Only if I'm looking for something 
 
The Letter V 

 What is the worst veggie? Beets or turnips.  That shit nasty..  
Where do you want to go on vacation?  The ocean.
 What was your last family vacation together?  Define family - either the wedding in S. Carolina or NY.  Both were family - both different definitions of family.  So take that for your answer, sucka!
 
The Letter W   

What is your worst habit?   Prolly my potty mouth
Where do you live?  Right here.  What, you can't see me?
 
The Letter X   

Have you ever had an X-ray?  A few times.  Ultrasounds, CT Scans and MRI's too. 
Have you ever seen the X-Games?  What the heck are those?
  Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone?  Hasn't everyone?
 
The Letter Y 

 Do you like the color yellow?  Sure
  What year were you born in?  I think that's getting a little personal, don't you?
 What do you yearn for most?  LOLOLOLOL  World Peace.  That works, right??  

The Letter Z 
What is your Zodiac Sign?   I'm a Scorpio, and I like long walks on the beach, and my favorite color is green.... I just threw up a little in my mouth
Do you believe in the Zodiac?   Everybody's got to have something to believe
What is your favorite zoo animal? I always laugh at the Warthogs.  Mr. Cotter!  Mr. Cotter, SIR!  LOL
 

7 comments:

Wayne said...

Lmao I freakin love you....

The Gal Herself said...

I hate to be a stickler, but those were SWEAThogs, not warthogs. 70s television is the very definition of American culture at its finest, and its integrity must be preserved at all costs!

Kwizgiver said...

I really don't like winter, I always wonder why I live in Maine.

I am Harriet said...

Warthogs- too funny, Didn't Horshack pass away a few years ago?

Mind Of Mine said...

What happened with your siblings? Do you have a previous post which explains it?

K Dubs said...

You're right - SWEAThogs!! Sorry. I am properly chastised! Wayne, I love you too. :) Wasn't it you that gave me that damn nickname? Harriet - not sure, and Mind - http://boston65.blogspot.com/2012/04/just-not-feeling-it-today.html Here's a little bit of it..

K Dubs said...

And Kwiz - I heart Maine. You get the ocean. And lobstah. And the mountains. ahhhhhhhhhh I miss all that..