Sunday, September 15, 2013

Straighter than a Westboro Baptist church member...

Taken from [[MORE]]: part three
click HERE!to play along!
Most daring Dare you have ever done?
    I jumped off the JAWS bridge in Martha's Vineyard.  That was scarier than shit.  Not that high - but shit, I was scared.  But kids were watching me, everyone else did it - and it didn't help that the whole beach was yelling "you can do it Kathy"!!..  It was fun.  I did it.  Now I don't ever have to do it again.  Unless I want to.  LOL
When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
     hmmmm  Depends on what you consider "wrong"... Wrong as in - "oh man that was wrong" or "Holy shit, you shouldn't have done that"...


What was on your mind most today?
     Nothing yet.  I slept in, loved waking up and having it in the 50's and have nothing on the agenda for the day.  My kind of day!
Have a best friend?
    Doesn't everyone have at least one?  Come on now..
If you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to?
     Prolly Kim.  She's my biffle.  And when I do shit that's wrong - she calls me out on it.  LOL
When was the last time someone yelled at you?
    Yelled as in "you go girl" or "holy shit you shouldn't have done that" yelled...  You are a wee bit vague in your questions.
What have you done today, so far? 
     Coffee. 'Nuff said.
What did last weekend consist of?
    
Went out Friday night - had a blast, cleaned, hung out, you know - stuff. 
What are you listening to?
    
Scooby Doo - you know, we'd have gotten away with it, if not for those meddlin' kids!
Who were you last in a car with? 
     Courtney.  And it wasn't a car.  It was da Jeep. 
Have you ever been called cute? 
     Of course I have.  Jeez. 
Describe how you feel right now in one word:
     
Good
Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast? 
     Talk too much - yes.  Too fast?  Not so much..

Did you have fun yesterday? 
      Of course I did.  I have fun every day. 

Do you like to cuddle? 

     Um, sure?  For a hot second.  Then get off me, I can't watch TV while you're humping my leg.  
  Do you think someone is thinking about you? 
     Hmm...  Prolly not.  I'm not one of those "I think about you all the time" peeps.  I always used to wonder if I was "the one that got away" to anyone, or the one that "I always wanted to ask you out but...."..  But considering nobody has ever said that, I doubt it.  I'm just me.  

Are you stubborn? 
    Oh now, you just piss off.  I am not. 
Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget? 
     LOL That's funny.  Read 2 above.  Yeah, there's a couple that I will never forget.  One I actually got back in touch with, and he defriended me on Facebook after a while.  Oh well - we weren't meant to be.  Another reminded me why we never would have worked.  Another blocked me on Facebook when he realized I was friends with his daughter and I made a comment about how life was good for him and I wished him the best.  Is there a trend here?  Whatever.  I'm sure there's a reason why I'm single. 

Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?
    
I'm sure.  But really, who knows..  I don't think about it that deeply..
How’s your heart?
     Apparently as black as Blackbeard's beard.  Again - see 2 above.  I like me.  I think I'm a nice person.  I don't know what the hell their problem is. 
Are you easily amused?
    
LOL You should see my EHarmony profile.  That's amusing. 
Do you speak more than 2 languages?
    
I can swear in about 4-5.
Are you doing anything tonight?
    
Prolly not.  I'm boring like that. 
Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?    Like as in a gay way?  No.  Like as in a biffle kind of way?  Of course.  There are a few!
Is your hair naturally straight?
    
Straighter than a Westboro Baptist church member...  (LOL  See I do amuse myself)
What happened at 10:00 am?
    
Ahhhhh, I got more coffee?  What?  Was something supposed to happen at 10?
What were you doing at ten last night?
    
Watching stupid TV
Have you made someone happy today?
    
Well, the boy is happy because I brought him donuts from the event I did yesterday.  And it's before noon.  The day's not over yet!

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
    
Hmm..  Not when they're assholes - that makes it easy.  Or a third party's fault.  Again - easy. 
Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
    
Don't you judge me.  It's not like I puked or anything.  Oh.  Wait.  Whoops..

How long did it take you to get over you last ex?
    
HAHAHAHA... not that it was funny.  But that's funny.  He made it easy because of how he treated my son.  There was only one that was hard to get over. 
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
    
Heck I don't close it when I pee half the time.  I leave it open a little - so the steam can escape..

 

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I don't even know if we are lucky enough to get Scooby around here...