Saturday, January 4, 2014

I will pay all of my savings/retirement to go back and slap the shit out of me


Welcome to the first Saturday 9 of 2014!


1) In 1998, Cher became the oldest woman to top the Billboard Hot 100 with "Believe." She was 52 at the time. At what age do you think you did hit/will hit your prime?
I'm still waiting.  I better not have missed that train, because dammit I will be PISSED.  Seriously.  If I find out that my 30's was my prime and I wasted it being in love with a stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker?  I'm really going to be pissed.  I will hang on forever in time until a time-machine is made, and I will pay all of my savings/retirement to go back and slap the shit out of me.  You think I'm joking?  Invent that bitch.  You'll see what I'm talking about.  LOL


2) Cher is as well known for her outrageous outfits as for her singing. What's the latest piece of clothing you added to your wardrobe?

I got new underwear for Christmas.  I really needed it.  Some underwear I have is older than my son.  Seriously.  Granted, it's the cute little thong things and the last time I was able to wear them was before I had him.  Which reminds me.  I wore them for that stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker.  I'm cleaning out my lingerie drawer TODAY.  Throwing that shit OUT

3) Cher credits her unique looks to her diverse ethnicity. Her father was Armenian and her mom is English/German/Cherokee. From where did your ancestors come?

Ireland.  Sweden.  Too bad it wasn't Italian.  I'd have had that stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker whacked.  Oh.  Wait.  Maybe that's why he stays with the "psycho crazy make up stories I'll have my Italian he knows people in the mob father that will have you whacked if you ever leave me again" Jeanne.  Huh.  Something to think about.  

4) When she was a little girl, Cher produced and starred in a schoolyard production of Oklahoma. Were you involved in drama or theater in school?

No.  The only drama I was involved in revolved either around Jim Goodrow and the night I kissed him and let him feel my large American breasteses - which, by the way, doesn't mean you're going "out" - it just means that his friends will give you a hard time the next Monday in school and he will ignore you.  Really.  I should have just given up then.  My choices in men have been less than stellar.  Or boys, should I say? 

5) Cher is open about her plastic surgery, speaking freely about having had her breasts 'done', her nose bobbed and her teeth straightened. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, which would it be? And what would you never change, under any circumstances?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  I did it!  I did it!  I had those large American breasteses cut down into a manageable size.  LOL  Yes I did!  What would I never change?  Why my eye color.  They're almost a cornflower blue
.  Depending on what I wear that day..

6) There's a stubborn rumor, often denied, that Cher had a rib removed so that she could maintain her long and lean silhouette. What's the most outrageous thing anyone has said of you?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... there was a rumor, made up by people that didn't like my ability to tell the truth, that I slept with half of the BPD.  Not true.  Not even close to true.  But because someone's girlfriend asked me some questions and I answered them truthfully - that was the *wrong* thing to do...  They decided to trash my reputation.  So much so that a good friend actually said something to me about me putting it out there for everyone else, and why not him.  That one hurt.  Oh, and after all that?  After being beaten down and made to feel like shit 12 ways to Sunday?  That's when the stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker swooped in and made it seem like he was the good guy.  Yeah.  I really want to go back and slap the shit out of me now... 

7) When she was a kid, Cher practiced her autograph. Do you have a clear, legible signature? Or is it more of a scrawl?

I've been told I have very nice handwriting.  Not that anyone sees it any more.  Who writes letters nowadays.  I will say, though - that I hand wrote "thank you" notes for interviews.  I'm old-school like that.  Unless I didn't want the job, then I sent an email.  LOL

8) Cher asks, "Do you believe in life after love?" Crazy Sam's question is easier and less profound: Do you believe in luck?

Yeah - if I didn't have BAD luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all!  Nah... really... I guess that life is what you make of it - luck included. 

9) Did you make any resolutions for 2014?

LMAO - believe it or not, I'm making the resolution to try and let go.. I need to let go of the resentment and anger I have toward that stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker.  It's just hard, because he's hurt the person I care about most.  He has the ability to hurt him more.  And it pisses me off that in spite of every one in his family knowing about the boy - not ONE of them has made any overture to get to know him.  Which just makes me mad.  For my kid.  And it makes me think that they are all just like that stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker.  And that makes me sad - to think that someone that I thought so much of at one time can just be so callous, cold and uncaring.  

And for the most part, with my family - I have let go.  Stopping communication was the first step.  
I read THIS this week.  I read stuff like that all the time.  Dealing with disappointment, things not going your way, blah blah blah blah.... How do you deal with the "OH MY FUCKING GOD I can't believe I put up with that stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker and actually believed the bullshit that poured out of his mouth like a constant stream of vomit"...  feelings?  

Anywhooo...  Enjoy.  

**I am editing to add a message my super-smart friend Boolie sent to me (below)...  And she's right, and I told her so.  But it's not that I want acknowledgement -
I've said flat out that I don't want Kevin in his life - he's absolutely NO role model. It just makes me mad that he's most likely told his sisters and everyone else lies about why he's not involved, or why he walked away when Josh was a year old. It pisses me off that I was the one that told his mother, sisters and other kids about Josh - and the reason why I did that?  I feel it should be their choice whether or not they know him - not their stupid self-centered asshat jackalope Kevin Fay motherfucker father. it pisses me off that Josh isn't acknowledged. That's what pisses me off.  But here is what Boolie said -  I heart her.  :)


If "he" is such a piece of work......isn't it better that he's not a part of your life? Perhaps life has been better without having "him" in it. If he bullshit you, he would have bullshit josh, possibly causing all sorts of emotional shit for him.,,,,,personally I think you've been better off. And I'm sure josh will come to that conclusion as well. He can NEVER fault you for not trying......shit falls on the shitter....eventually. I'm thinking......you want the last word. And more importantly.....you want acknowledgment. It SUCKS not to be Acknowledged. Easier said than done.....stop wasting so much energy on that "man". He gave you an awesome kid.....thanks to you. You haven't had to deal with him being involved to contradict what you've taught josh. Thank him for that ( in your head). You haven't had to deal with his wives treating josh like shit on vacations spent with dad. You've given josh nothing but love and acceptance In all the people in your life. I highly doubt he would have been treated so well with Kevin. Think....josh wouldn't be such a good kid if he had his "dad" messing with his head. You've had josh every holiday, every birthday ....no "bigger, better" presents from dad. In a way....Kevin did you and josh a favor. One less asshole in your daily life. Nothing worse than having a father HAVING to be involved or mad at mom and taking it out on the kid. Just one perspective on the situation.....not right....just a perspective. But I'm damn proud of you Kathy!! Lots of women would of just hooked up with a man to give josh "a father". You've given josh the lesson of strength, being true to yourself, standing on your own to feet, no fear, and unconditional love....just to name a few.  

No comments: