Saturday 9: Roar (recommended by Cat)
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) The lyrics begin with Katy singing about when she used to "hold her tongue." Tell us about a time when you didn't speak up, but wish you had.
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHA Me? NOT speak up? Don't be silly...
2) The lyrics mention both lions and tigers. In addition to the big cats, the video shows a monkey and an elephant. If we were going to the zoo today, which animal would you want to see first?
3) Lions and tigers are carnivores. If we were having steak for dinner, would you order it rare, medium or well done?
Medium rare.. and it makes me sad all those times when I was younger and ordered it well done, because I just didn't know any better
4) Lots of photos are snapped at the zoo. Did you take your last picture with a camera or with your phone?
Phone. I've actually thought of selling my "real" camera because I really don't use it much. I love it, but it's big and bulky and either I use my phone or the small point & shoot that I have.
5) The "Roar" video takes place in the jungle. The average temperature all year around in the rainforest is a humid 80º. The typical September day in Juneau is 49º, dry and sunny. Which sounds more comfortable?
Oh my 80 and humid sounds like hell... I'll take 49 dry and sunny any day. Better for the hot flashes.
6) In her youth, Katy took dance lessons at the local recreation hall in Santa Barbara. Crazy Sam took tap dance lessons as a girl, too. What about you? Were you sent off to dance class? Music lessons? Art class?
LOOK.... just because I couldn't do a split like those other bitches, Cathy Corrigan's Dance Studio kicked me out. Talk about a failure at a young age...
7) Katy recently passed Justin Bieber as the most followed person on Twitter. What's the last message you re-tweeted?
"20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs.. Now we have no cash, no hope and no jobs. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die"..
8) Congratulations! You just won the lottery! Do you want it in a lump sum, or would you prefer payments over the next 25 years?
Depends on the amount. Probably a lump sum - I'd rather earn the interest on it rather than the lottery..
9) Did you get 8 hours sleep last night?
Oh yes.... Yes I did