Sunday, March 1, 2015

what I do have are a very particular set of skills

17 Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.  Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 
17 Meme
Stolen from: Survey Haven
Are you a jealous person?
Depends, you trying to take something that belongs to me?  And really - if it's about a man?  If he wants you, you can have him.  Ain't nobody got time for that foolishness. 

When is the next time you’re traveling out of state? 
I'm not sure.  It doesn't take much, though - 45 minutes, give or take. 
Can you write your name in a foreign language?
Yeah.  I'm Lathakina, the Hawaiian Princess.

When you’re getting ready for something, do you listen to music?
What am I getting ready for?  A funeral?  Probably no.  A night out with the girls?  Prolly. 

What is your favorite day of the week? 
The ones ending in Y that I wake up and put two feet on the ground.  I'm simple like that.  :)
What is something you did yesterday and wish you could’ve done today?
Considering I've been down and out with a nasty, nasty cold - I didn't do much yesterday.  Planning on doing the same thing today, too. 

If you woke up tomorrow and knew/spoke a different language, which language would you want it to be?
The Queen's English.  LOL

What did you last order online?
some Tastefully Simple stuff for my neighbor :)

Do you have any specific hobbies? I can tell you I don't have hobbies. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my child go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
What’s a song you recently discovered that you want to tell everyone about? 
I heart Bruno Mars lately, in my eyes - he can do no wrong.  I just think he is the best all around performer out there right now - and damn that boy has talent, he's not synthesized or any of that crap. 
Favorite fall or winter accessory?

Love love love my UGGs.  I actually used to have 2 pair, and a dog ate one of them.  I got them years and years ago (when I was rich, sigh... I miss when I was rich..)  Oh.  I digress.  They are probably 10 years old, and now need to be replaced - but for those that complain about the price - mine have lasted 10 years and I am ROUGH on boots.  So for the price - they're worth it.  
  What did you last eat?
I made a chicken coconut curry thing in the crockpot last night.  I'm not a huge fan of chicken going in raw - it comes out mushy.  Still good, though.  :)

Look to your left. What’s there?
My kitchen. 

How long does it take you to fall asleep?
Depends. I'm usually asleep within 1/2 hour of my head hitting the pillow. 

Is there a TV in the room you are in?
Nope.  I'm not a huge fan of TV's in every room.  I have one in my living room, and one in my bedroom.  The ONLY reason there is one in my bedroom is if I'm sick, Josh is sick, or I have a friend's kid over - there is somewhere other than the living room to watch something different.  I made the mistake of getting a TV in the boy's room once.  That didn't last long.  LOL

What comes to your mind when I say red?
My aunt Maggie.  She had great red hair.  And a personality to match!

Name something you think is pointless?
Poking the beasts.  LOL  But it's so much fun sometimes! 
 
 

6 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Love my Uggs too. They are worth the price. Feel the same about my kids. I'd do it, too.

ShannonW said...

Well said! "If he wants you, you can have him!'

I agree...isn't worth stressing over.

I am Harriet said...

Could not get through the winter without the Uggs...

Kwizgiver said...

I have red hair. I've been told I have the temperament, too.

**** April **** said...

You sound like a stealthy ninja. Teach me too! :)

Helena said...

My daughter is a Bruno fan - he's quite a talented young man. I may allow him extra airing from now on......I need to replace mu Uggs, I shall make sure to keep them upper-shelf dog safe for when my son and his 3 sogs visit. They're just Jackawawa's but I wouldn't put it past them getting on each other's shouldrers!

lol......poke the beast....!