Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Q & A Meme
Stolen from: My Random Randomness
1. What would you pick as a major, if you could go back to college and do it again? Oh, shit I don't know. I just graduated in 2011, so probably the same thing? But if I'd had the opportunity to go to college after I graduated from HS, knowing what I do now, I'd do pre-law. Or criminal justice. I'd make a hell of a detective. I can find. shit. OUT.
2. Who is the one celebrity with whom you would most like to have an indepth conversation?
The most obvious answer is Bruce. Springsteen, of course. :)
3. If you could make a living doing ANYthing, what would that be?
I would rock the shit out of being a trust fund baby.
4. What’s your all-time very favorite dessert?
Either key lime pie, or pumpkin anything
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I don't know. How about asking how many I have that actually fit me? LOL Probably two.
6. What is your favorite flower, and why?
Peonies. They smell damn good.
7. What book has most changed your life?
Really? What kind of question is this? There is no good answer. I've read many books that have given me insight on many things - but to pick one? No way.
8. What is your least favorite vegetable? Is there any way you can be persuaded to eat it?
Beets. Maybe for $1,000.
9. If you could take a nonstop first class flight to any destination, where would you pick to land?
Again, really? I'm going to Vegas in 20 days. How about there?
10. If your 15 minutes of fame included a stint on American Idol, what song would be your trademark solo?
"She Bangs".. I can't sing to save my life.
11. If you could pick one former friend (who has remained elusive in this wild Facebook world) to reunite with, who would you unearth?
I don't think there's anyone that I can't get in touch with - if I don't have contact with them now, there's a reason for that. I'd love to be in touch with my nephews, but again - there's a reason for that. I hate that people feel the need to lie and cover shit up. Sigh..
12. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
Oh that's easy, Nashville.
13. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
The Walking Dead, Pumpkin beer, my time with the Indians
14. The best kind of cookie is:
Grandma Cadin cookies, otherwise now known as Harriet cookies. I miss those cookies. And Harriet.
15. What do you value most in other people?
HONESTY. I really don't get why people feel the need to hide things. I get it if it's something small, you know - like a dish. But the big stuff? Always comes back to bite you in the ass.
16. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
Oh gosh, the glaringly obvious one would be my son's father. I thought it was the end of the world when we broke up, but I realize now that it was such a good thing! It forced me to grow up, accept responsibility for this person we created, and put someone other than myself first for once. I can't even imagine what my life would be if he actually followed through on his promises. Ew.
17. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
Alaska - only because it it so untouched. Ireland is a tie..
18. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
Oh, when I'm feeling something? You'll be thinking about it. Like right now I think (actually I know it) that my crazy neighbor Vinnie is at it again (he's actually named his wireless "FuckKathyW***". Yes. I'm serious. Obsessed much? He really creeps me out. And he's going to feel my boot right up his ass by the time I'm done with him.
19. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
My kid that took me to the movies last night
20. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
Oh God, so many places to go with this. Let's just say yes. LOL
21. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
No. That's for the Pledge of Allegiance.