Sunday, November 29, 2015

He really should have seen that coming..

Consider Yourself Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Cheers to all of us thieves!!! 

Consider Yourself Meme

Stolen from: The Archives

1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
Irish and (recovering) Catholic. 
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
Um, no?  My ex used to think he was Jewish and Canadian, though.  Not sure where he came up with all that - but then again, he's known to make shit up. Like some seriously whacked out shit.  I remember one time he told me he knew things before they happened.  But could never give me an example.  And really, he should have seen that coming if it were true.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
Sarcasm.  Oh, wait.  Boom, done. 
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
ooooh I'd say Europe, but right now isn't a good time for that - which really really sucks.  Stupid ISIS.  Maybe if I was guaranteed a job of kicking their asses?  Other than that?  Either Seattle or New England. 
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
Hmmmm...  I'm not going to pick when someone dies - cuz that's just gross.  Maybe Woodstock?  That would be kind of cool.
6) Have problems sleeping?
No.  Do you?
7) Are you free with your feelings?
Free?  What, am I supposed to charge for them?
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why?
My PJ's.  They're comfortable.
 9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're in a funk?
Music, music, music.
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you know you were special? How?
My BFF Kim surprised me (which is no small feat, let me tell you) when I graduated from college.
11) When you are having a "good day," how do you spread the happiness to others?
I sing to them. 
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no matter how good you were previously feeling?
Mean people.  They suck.
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs?
But then that would take away a lot of the medical advances, right?  Not sure.  That's worth a think or two.
14) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep?
Now that's just a dumb question.  I live in Michigan.  It gets cold.  Really cold.  I can always turn a fan on in the summer, but take away my heat?  I'll move.
15) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get?
A dog sitter?  I'd love another Lhasa, or little dog like that.  But five?  I'd have a headache constantly.  

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  I thought my computer was dead, and it has risen - tried it yesterday for shits & giggles and it started up!  Woohoo!!! 

2 comments:

CountryDew said...

Yay for computers that don't die completely. :-)

The Gal Herself said...

I'm so with you about the music thing. Give me an oldie I can sing with and suddenly I'm happier.