Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Monday Musings...

I lost $325 Friday. At work. I could have sworn that I put it in my purse. I got to the store and it was not there. I'm really hoping that one of the sheriff's deputies picked it up off the floor and is holding it. Although I'm not sure how it would have gotten onto the floor, if it had been in my purse. Does money gain legs and walk away, or just get stuck to sticky fingers? The only hope I have (other than finding it) is that if I did drop it, someone that really REALLY needed it picked it up.

The great start that we had to the school year is taking a dive. Not sure what's going on. The teachers have been told about the 504, but nobody is following it yet. That's my next mission.

My English class is almost over. Thank GOD. Then I have management. I may shoot myself. LOL

Only 4 more days until what I think will be The. Coolest. Movie. Ever.

3 comments:

me said...

the other stuff is manageable! the 325$ stinks!!! :(

cheatymoon said...

Was that the Where The Wild Things trailer? Everyone is looking forward to it. I just want the soundtrack - Arcade Fire. Whoohoo...

Sucks about the money, I really hope that you are the one who needs it most and it comes back to you...

This time of year is classic for kids to fall apart. Textbook timing. In 7th grade was when I gave up on the 504. It was ignored. Even when I pointed it out. Colleague and all. Do they care? No.

Must stop ranting in your comments section, but shoot me and email or phone call if you need help w/ it.

xoxo

Kandi said...

325!!!! I would be crying. That is big to me!